Articles | Volume 18, issue 19
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Ozone seasonal evolution and photochemical production regime in the polluted troposphere in eastern China derived from high-resolution Fourier transform spectrometry (FTS) observations
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,446 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,442 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,719 with geography defined and -12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 739 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 723 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric environment monitoring technology and equipment in China: A review and outlook Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.01.014
- Ground-based FTIR observation of hydrogen chloride (HCl) over Hefei, China, and comparisons with GEOS-Chem model data and other ground-based FTIR stations data H. Yin et al. 10.1364/OE.384377
- Fourier transform infrared time series of tropospheric HCN in eastern China: seasonality, interannual variability, and source attribution Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5437-2020
- Identification of long-term evolution of ozone sensitivity to precursors based on two-dimensional mutual verification L. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143401
- The reduction in C<sub>2</sub>H<sub>6</sub> from 2015 to 2020 over Hefei, eastern China, points to air quality improvement in China Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11759-2021
- Satellite Formaldehyde to Support Model Evaluation M. Harkey et al. 10.1029/2020JD032881
- Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) over Hefei, China with Ground-Based High-Resolution Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectrometry H. Yin et al. 10.3390/rs13040791
- Retrieval of vertical profiles and tropospheric CO2 columns based on high-resolution FTIR over Hefei, China C. Shan et al. 10.1364/OE.411383
- The drivers and health risks of unexpected surface ozone enhancements over the Sichuan Basin, China, in 2020 Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18589-2021
- Characteristics of Air Pollution and Their Relationship with Meteorological Parameters: Northern Versus Southern Cities of China H. Zhou et al. 10.3390/atmos11030253
- Mapping the drivers of formaldehyde (HCHO) variability from 2015 to 2019 over eastern China: insights from Fourier transform infrared observation and GEOS-Chem model simulation Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6365-2021
- Tropospheric Ozone Variability Over Hong Kong Based on Recent 20 years (2000–2019) Ozonesonde Observation Z. Liao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033054
- Identifying the spatiotemporal variations in ozone formation regimes across China from 2005 to 2019 based on polynomial simulation and causality analysis R. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15631-2021
- Ground-based high-resolution remote sensing of sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) over Hefei, China: characterization, optical misalignment, influence, and variability H. Yin et al. 10.1364/OE.440193
- Primary and secondary sources of ambient formaldehyde in the Yangtze River Delta based on Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite (OMPS) observations W. Su et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6717-2019
- Long-term observations of atmospheric constituents at the first ground-based high-resolution fourier-transform spectrometry observation station in china C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2021.11.022
- FTIR time series of stratospheric NO2 over Hefei, China, and comparisons with OMI and GEOS-Chem model data H. Yin et al. 10.1364/OE.27.0A1225
- Inferring vertical variability and diurnal evolution of O3 formation sensitivity based on the vertical distribution of summertime HCHO and NO2 in Guangzhou, China Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154045
- Ozone profile retrievals from TROPOMI: Implication for the variation of tropospheric ozone during the outbreak of COVID-19 in China F. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142886
- Spatiotemporal characteristics of ozone pollution and policy implications in Northeast China C. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.11.008
- Development and application of observable response indicators for design of an effective ozone and fine-particle pollution control strategy in China J. Xing et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13627-2019
- Advances in coastal ocean boundary layer detection technology and equipment in China H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.02.045
- Spatio-Temporal Characteristics of Tropospheric Ozone and Its Precursors in Guangxi, South China Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos9090355
Latest update: 22 Mar 2023