Fluxes and sources of nutrient and trace metal atmospheric deposition in the northwestern Mediterranean
Karine Desboeufs et al.
Total article views: 1,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,684 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,158 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 526 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric deposition of biologically relevant trace metals in the eastern Adriatic coastal area A. Penezić et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131178
- Abundance and fractional solubility of phosphorus and trace metals in combustion ash and desert dust: Implications for bioavailability and reactivity R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151495
- Trace elements (Fe, Mn, Co, Cu, Cd, and Ni) in the East Sea (Japan Sea): Distributions, boundary inputs, and scavenging processes H. Seo et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2021.104070
- Impact of dust addition on Mediterranean plankton communities under present and future conditions of pH and temperature: an experimental overview F. Gazeau et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5011-2021
- Contrasting the size-resolved nature of particulate arsenic, cadmium, and lead among diverse regions M. Gonzalez et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.002
- Subsurface iron accumulation and rapid aluminum removal in the Mediterranean following African dust deposition M. Bressac et al. 10.5194/bg-18-6435-2021
- Bulk Deposition and Source Apportionment of Atmospheric Heavy Metals and Metalloids in Agricultural Areas of Rural Beijing during 2016–2020 Y. Pan et al. 10.3390/atmos12020283
- Long-term moss monitoring of atmospheric deposition near a large steelworks reveals the growing importance of local non-industrial sources of pollution P. Kapusta et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.05.058
- Influence of atmospheric deposition on biogeochemical cycles in an oligotrophic ocean system F. Van Wambeke et al. 10.5194/bg-18-5699-2021
- Chemistry of dry and wet atmospheric deposition over the Balearic Islands, NW Mediterranean: Source apportionment and African dust areas J. Cerro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141187
- Characterizing the surface microlayer in the Mediterranean Sea: trace metal concentrations and microbial plankton abundance A. Tovar-Sánchez et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2349-2020
- Modelling the mineralogical composition and solubility of mineral dust in the Mediterranean area with CHIMERE 2017r4 L. Menut et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2051-2020
- Snow Impurities in the Central Pyrenees: From Their Geochemical and Mineralogical Composition towards Their Impacts on Snow Albedo J. Pey et al. 10.3390/atmos11090937
- Introduction: Process studies at the air–sea interface after atmospheric deposition in the Mediterranean Sea – objectives and strategy of the PEACETIME oceanographic campaign (May–June 2017) C. Guieu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5563-2020
- Patterns of trace metal bioaccumulation and trophic transfer in a phytoplankton-zooplankton-small pelagic fish marine food web T. Chouvelon et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2019.07.047
- Modeling the biogeochemical impact of atmospheric phosphate deposition from desert dust and combustion sources to the Mediterranean Sea C. Richon et al. 10.5194/bg-15-2499-2018
Latest update: 21 Jan 2022