01 Feb 2018
Research article | 01 Feb 2018
The optical properties, physical properties and direct radiative forcing of urban columnar aerosols in the Yangtze River Delta, China
Bingliang Zhuang et al.
Total article views: 2,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,801 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,199 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 602 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-Term Evolution and Characteristics of Extreme Air Pollution Meteorological Events in China 玉. 宋 10.12677/CCRL.2021.105064
- The direct effects of black carbon aerosols from different source sectors in East Asia in summer B. Zhuang et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04863-5
- Validation and inter-comparison of MODIS and VIIRS aerosol optical depth products against data from multiple observation networks over East China Y. Su et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118205
- MOPSMAP v1.0: a versatile tool for the modeling of aerosol optical properties J. Gasteiger & M. Wiegner 10.5194/gmd-11-2739-2018
- Retrieval of gridded aerosol direct radiative forcing based on multiplatform datasets Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-575-2020
- Interdecadal variation in aerosol optical properties and their relationships to meteorological parameters over northeast China from 1980 to 2017 H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125737
- Aerosol Direct Radiative Effects over China Based on Long-Term Observations within the Sun–Sky Radiometer Observation Network (SONET) L. Li et al. 10.3390/rs12203296
- Spatiotemporal variation of aerosol and potential long-range transport impact over the Tibetan Plateau, China J. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14637-2019
- Seasonal variation of atmospheric vertical extinction and its interaction with meteorological factors in the Yangtze River Delta region B. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125768
- Spatial distribution and temporal variation of atmospheric pollution in the South Gobi Desert, China, during 2016–2019 M. Filonchyk & V. Hurynovich 10.1007/s11356-020-09000-y
- Global estimation of clear-sky shortwave aerosol direct radiative effects based on CALIPSO observations Z. Shi et al. 10.1080/01431161.2022.2045042
- Spatiotemporal changes of surface solar radiation: Implication for air pollution and rice yield in East China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140361
- Characteristics of aerosol within the nocturnal residual layer and its effects on surface PM2.5 over China Y. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117841
- Aerosol optical properties and direct radiative forcing based on measurements from the China Aerosol Remote Sensing Network (CARSNET) in eastern China H. Che et al. 10.5194/acp-18-405-2018
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022