02 Oct 2018
Research article | 02 Oct 2018
Characterization of biogenic primary and secondary organic aerosols in the marine atmosphere over the East China Sea
Mingjie Kang et al.
Total article views: 3,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,031 with geography defined and -29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,390 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,424 with geography defined and -34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Indication of primary biogenic contribution to BrC over a high altitude location in the southeastern Tibet C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117462
- Molecular and elemental marker-based source apportionment of fine particulate matter at six sites in Hong Kong, China W. Chow et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152652
- Tracer-based investigation of organic aerosols in marine atmospheres from marginal seas of China to the northwest Pacific Ocean T. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5055-2020
- High daytime abundance of primary organic aerosols over Mt. Emei, Southwest China in summer Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134475
- Organic aerosol compositions and source estimation by molecular tracers in Dushanbe, Tajikistan P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119055
- Seasonal Characteristics of Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosols Over Chichijima Island in the Western North Pacific: Impact of Biomass Burning Activity in East Asia S. Verma et al. 10.1029/2020JD032987
- Tracers from Biomass Burning Emissions and Identification of Biomass Burning W. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos12111401
- Conjoint impacts of continental outflows and marine sources on brown carbon in the East China sea: Abundances, optical properties, and formation processes H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118959
- Long-range transport of anthropogenic air pollutants into the marine air: insight into fine particle transport and chloride depletion on sea salts L. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17715-2021
- Polyols and glucose particulate species as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosols at 28 French sites A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3357-2019
- Regional heterogeneities in the emission of airborne primary sugar compounds and biogenic secondary organic aerosols in the East Asian outflow: evidence for coal combustion as a source of levoglucosan M. Haque et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1373-2022
- Sources and Geographical Origins of PM10 in Metz (France) Using Oxalate as a Marker of Secondary Organic Aerosols by Positive Matrix Factorization Analysis J. Petit et al. 10.3390/atmos10070370
- Characteristics of PM2.5-bound secondary organic aerosol tracers in a coastal city in Southeastern China: Seasonal patterns and pollution identification T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117710
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal: insights into primary and secondary sources X. Wan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2725-2019
- Characteristics, primary sources and secondary formation of water-soluble organic aerosols in downtown Beijing Q. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1775-2021
- Carbohydrates observations in suburb Nanjing, Yangtze River of Delta during 2017–2018: Concentration, seasonal variation, and source apportionment W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117843
- Molecular markers for fungal spores and biogenic SOA over the Antarctic Peninsula: Field measurements and modeling results J. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143089
- Molecular characterization of biomass burning tracer compounds in fine particles in Nanjing, China W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117837
- Tracing the Relative Significance of Primary versus Secondary Organic Aerosols from Biomass Burning Plumes over Coastal Ocean Using Sugar Compounds and Stable Carbon Isotopes S. Bikkina et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00140
- Tracing the biogenic secondary organic aerosol markers in rain, snow and hail G. Spolnik et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126439
- Chemical Characteristics, Size Distributions, Molecular Composition, and Brown Carbon in South Asian Outflow to the Indian Ocean S. Boreddy et al. 10.1029/2020EA001615
- Hygroscopic behavior of aerosols generated from solutions of 3-methyl-1,2,3-butanetricarboxylic acid, its sodium salts, and its mixtures with NaCl L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14103-2020
- Effects of natural and anthropogenic emissions on the composition and toxicity of aerosols in the marine atmosphere S. Song et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150928
- Biological Aerosol Particles in Polluted Regions W. Hu et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00138-4
- Marine volatile organic compounds and their impacts on marine aerosol—A review Z. Yu & Y. Li 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145054
- Enhancement of Atmospheric Nucleation by Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules: A Density Functional Theory Study F. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.9b03142
- Biogenic secondary organic aerosols: A review on formation mechanism, analytical challenges and environmental impacts M. Mahilang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127771
Latest update: 29 Nov 2022