Coal fly ash: linking immersion freezing behavior and physicochemical particle properties
Sarah Grawe et al.
Total article views: 2,010 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,931 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,399 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,384 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 547 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Role of Cloud Processing for the Ice Nucleating Ability of Organic Aerosol and Coal Fly Ash Particles K. Kilchhofer et al. 10.1029/2020JD033338
- Ice‐Nucleating Particle Concentrations and Sources in Rainwater Over the Third Pole, Tibetan Plateau J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033864
- A Major Combustion Aerosol Event Had a Negligible Impact on the Atmospheric Ice‐Nucleating Particle Population M. Adams et al. 10.1029/2020JD032938
- Acidic processing of fly ash: chemical characterization, morphology, and immersion freezing D. Losey et al. 10.1039/C8EM00319J
- Biomass combustion produces ice-active minerals in biomass-burning aerosol and bottom ash L. Jahn et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922128117
- Characterization and first results from LACIS-T: a moist-air wind tunnel to study aerosol–cloud–turbulence interactions D. Niedermeier et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2015-2020
- Large Variations in Hygroscopic Properties of Unconventional Mineral Dust C. Peng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00219
- Characterization of PM2.5 Carbonaceous Particles with a High-Efficiency SEM: A Case Study at a Suburban Area of Xi’an M. Wang et al. 10.1007/s41810-020-00085-z
- Enhanced ice nucleation activity of coal fly ash aerosol particles initiated by ice-filled pores N. Umo et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8783-2019
- Heterogeneous ice nucleation on dust particles sourced from nine deserts worldwide – Part 2: Deposition nucleation and condensation freezing Y. Boose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1059-2019
- Comparison of operator- and computer-controlled scanning electron microscopy of particles from different atmospheric aerosol types S. Eriksen Hammer et al. 10.1007/s00216-019-01614-7
- Zeolite synthesis from industrial wastes M. Yoldi et al. 10.1016/j.micromeso.2019.06.009
- Assessment of Artificial and Natural Transport Mechanisms of Ice Nucleating Particles in an Alpine Ski Resort in Obergurgl, Austria P. Baloh et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.02278
- XRD and TG-DTA Study of New Alkali Activated Materials Based on Fly Ash with Sand and Glass Powder D. Burduhos Nergis et al. 10.3390/ma13020343
- A high-speed particle phase discriminator (PPD-HS) for the classification of airborne particles, as tested in a continuous flow diffusion chamber F. Mahrt et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3183-2019
- The Influence of Chemical and Mineral Compositions on the Parameterization of Immersion Freezing by Volcanic Ash Particles N. Umo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033356
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- Ice nucleation abilities of soot particles determined with the Horizontal Ice Nucleation Chamber F. Mahrt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13363-2018
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021