Articles | Volume 18, issue 18
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Reanalysis intercomparisons of stratospheric polar processing diagnostics
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,080 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,493 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,512 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 568 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Remarkably Strong Arctic Stratospheric Polar Vortex of Winter 2020: Links to Record‐Breaking Arctic Oscillation and Ozone Loss Z. Lawrence et al. 10.1029/2020JD033271
- Unprecedented Spring 2020 Ozone Depletion in the Context of 20 Years of Measurements at Eureka, Canada K. Bognar et al. 10.1029/2020JD034365
- Temperature and tropopause characteristics from reanalyses data in the tropical tropopause layer S. Tegtmeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-753-2020
- Record‐Low Arctic Stratospheric Ozone in 2020: MLS Observations of Chemical Processes and Comparisons With Previous Extreme Winters G. Manney et al. 10.1029/2020GL089063
- Study of the Variability of Spring Breakup Dates and Arctic Stratospheric Polar Vortex Parameters from Simulation and Reanalysis Data P. Vargin et al. 10.1134/S0001433820050114
- Climate change favours large seasonal loss of Arctic ozone P. von der Gathen et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24089-6
- Chemical Evolution of the Exceptional Arctic Stratospheric Winter 2019/2020 Compared to Previous Arctic and Antarctic Winters I. Wohltmann et al. 10.1029/2020JD034356
- Is the subtropical jet shifting poleward? P. Maher et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05084-6
- Near‐Complete Local Reduction of Arctic Stratospheric Ozone by Severe Chemical Loss in Spring 2020 I. Wohltmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL089547
- Arctic Stratosphere Circulation Changes in the 21st Century in Simulations of INM CM5 P. Vargin et al. 10.3390/atmos13010025
- Reanalysis intercomparison of potential vorticity and potential-vorticity-based diagnostics L. Millán et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5355-2021
- Prolonged and Pervasive Perturbations in the Composition of the Southern Hemisphere Midlatitude Lower Stratosphere From the Australian New Year's Fires M. Santee et al. 10.1029/2021GL096270
- Role of the quasi-biennial oscillation in the downward extension of stratospheric northern annular mode anomalies R. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05285-4
- The Anomalous 2019 Antarctic Ozone Hole in the GEOS Constituent Data Assimilation System With MLS Observations K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2020JD033335
- Analysis of the Arctic polar vortex dynamics during the sudden stratospheric warming in January 2009 V. Zuev et al. 10.30758/0555-2648-2021-67-2-134-146
Latest update: 07 Jun 2023