| Highlight paper
17 Sep 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 17 Sep 2018
Inverse modelling of CF4 and NF3 emissions in East Asia
Tim Arnold et al.
Total article views: 3,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,780 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,222 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 558 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global trends and European emissions of tetrafluoromethane (CF<sub>4</sub>), hexafluoroethane (C<sub>2</sub>F<sub>6</sub>) and octafluoropropane (C<sub>3</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) D. Say et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2149-2021
- Australian chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) emissions: 1960–2017 P. Fraser et al. 10.1071/EN19322
- Evidence of a recent decline in UK emissions of hydrofluorocarbons determined by the InTEM inverse model and atmospheric measurements A. Manning et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12739-2021
- Perfluorocyclobutane (PFC-318, <i>c</i>-C<sub>4</sub>F<sub>8</sub>) in the global atmosphere J. Mühle et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10335-2019
- Atmospheric radiocarbon measurements to quantify CO<sub>2</sub> emissions in the UK from 2014 to 2015 A. Wenger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14057-2019
- Continuous CH<sub>4</sub> and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>CH<sub>4</sub> measurements in London demonstrate under-reported natural gas leakage E. Saboya et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3595-2022
- Atmospheric observations consistent with reported decline in the UK's methane emissions (2013–2020) M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16257-2021
- Emissions of Tetrafluoromethane (CF 4 ) and Hexafluoroethane (C 2 F 6 ) From East Asia: 2008 to 2019 J. Kim et al. 10.1029/2021JD034888
- A decline in emissions of CFC-11 and related chemicals from eastern China S. Park et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03277-w
- The consolidated European synthesis of CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O emissions for the European Union and United Kingdom: 1990–2017 A. Petrescu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2307-2021
- Increase in CFC-11 emissions from eastern China based on atmospheric observations M. Rigby et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1193-4
- New infrared absorption cross sections for the infrared limb sounding of carbon tetrafluoride (CF4) J. Harrison 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107432
- The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7271-2020
- New metrology for radon at the environmental level A. Röttger et al. 10.1088/1361-6501/ac298d
Latest update: 02 Jul 2022