14 Sep 2018
Research article | 14 Sep 2018
Ground-based observation of clusters and nucleation-mode particles in the Amazon
Daniela Wimmer et al.
Total article views: 2,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,800 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,851 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 949 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Frequent new particle formation at remote sites in the subboreal forest of North America M. Andreae et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2487-2022
- CRI-HOM: A novel chemical mechanism for simulating highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) in global chemistry–aerosol–climate models J. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10889-2020
- Molecular understanding of the suppression of new-particle formation by isoprene M. Heinritzi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11809-2020
- The standard operating procedure for Airmodus Particle Size Magnifier and nano-Condensation Nucleus Counter K. Lehtipalo et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105896
- Long-term measurement of sub-3 nm particles and their precursor gases in the boreal forest J. Sulo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-695-2021
- Refined classification and characterization of atmospheric new-particle formation events using air ions L. Dada et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17883-2018
- Decrease in radiative forcing by organic aerosol nucleation, climate, and land use change J. Zhu et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-08407-7
- Importance of Hydroxyl Radical Chemistry in Isoprene Suppression of Particle Formation from α-Pinene Ozonolysis Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00294
- The Unmanned Systems Research Laboratory (USRL): A New Facility for UAV-Based Atmospheric Observations M. Kezoudi et al. 10.3390/atmos12081042
- Occurrence and growth of sub-50 nm aerosol particles in the Amazonian boundary layer M. Franco et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3469-2022
- Atmospheric particle number size distribution and size-dependent formation rate and growth rate of neutral and charged new particles at a coastal site of eastern China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118899
- Hygroscopicity of Organic Aerosols and Their Contributions to CCN Concentrations Over a Midlatitude Forest in Japan Y. Deng et al. 10.1029/2017JD027292
- Atmospheric new particle formation and growth: review of field observations V. Kerminen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadf3c
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022