Chlorine oxidation of VOCs at a semi-rural site in Beijing: significant chlorine liberation from ClNO2 and subsequent gas- and particle-phase Cl–VOC production
Michael Le Breton et al.
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,730 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 878 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chlorinated and brominated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Sources, formation mechanisms, and occurrence in the environment R. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.pecs.2019.100803
- Atmospheric oxidation mechanism and kinetics of isoprene initiated by chlorine radicals: A computational study X. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136330
- Piperazine Enhancing Sulfuric Acid-Based New Particle Formation: Implications for the Atmospheric Fate of Piperazine F. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02117
- Heterogeneous Uptake of N2O5 in Sand Dust and Urban Aerosols Observed during the Dry Season in Beijing M. Xia et al. 10.3390/atmos10040204
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Allylic Radicals from Isoprene: A Successive Cyclization-Driven Autoxidation Mechanism F. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07925
- Improved chloride quantification in quadrupole aerosol chemical speciation monitors (Q-ACSMs) A. Tobler et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5293-2020
- Spatial and Temporal Distributions and Sources of Anthropogenic NMVOCs in the Atmosphere of China: A Review F. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00376-021-0317-6
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- Springtime Nitrogen Oxide-Influenced Chlorine Chemistry in the Coastal Arctic S. McNamara et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01797
- Atmospheric gaseous hydrochloric and hydrobromic acid in urban Beijing, China: detection, source identification and potential atmospheric impacts X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11437-2021
- Chlorine-initiated oxidation of <i>n</i>-alkanes under high-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions: insights into secondary organic aerosol composition and volatility using a FIGAERO–CIMS D. Wang & L. Hildebrandt Ruiz 10.5194/acp-18-15535-2018
- Observations of N2O5 and NO3 at a suburban environment in Yangtze river delta in China: Estimating heterogeneous N2O5 uptake coefficients Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.04.041
- Evaluating Organic Aerosol Sources and Evolution with a Combined Molecular Composition and Volatility Framework Using the Filter Inlet for Gases and Aerosols (FIGAERO) J. Thornton et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00259
- Important Role of NO3 Radical to Nitrate Formation Aloft in Urban Beijing: Insights from Triple Oxygen Isotopes Measured at the Tower M. Fan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02843
- Effects of Anthropogenic Chlorine on PM2.5 and Ozone Air Quality in China X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02296
- Shipborne measurements of ClNO<sub>2</sub> in the Mediterranean Sea and around the Arabian Peninsula during summer P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12121-2019
- Observations of organic and inorganic chlorinated compounds and their contribution to chlorine radical concentrations in an urban environment in northern Europe during the wintertime M. Priestley et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13481-2018
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Volatile Methyl Siloxanes: Kinetics and Products of Oxidation by OH Radicals and Cl Atoms M. Alton & E. Browne 10.1021/acs.est.0c01368
- Significant production of ClNO<sub>2</sub> and possible source of Cl<sub>2</sub> from N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake at a suburban site in eastern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6147-2020
- Study of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Chlorine Radical-Initiated Oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds in a Polluted Atmosphere Using a 3D Chemical Transport Model M. Choi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02958
- A method for extracting calibrated volatility information from the FIGAERO-HR-ToF-CIMS and its experimental application T. Bannan et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1429-2019
- A Large Source of Atomic Chlorine From ClNO 2 Photolysis at a U.K. Landfill Site T. Bannan et al. 10.1029/2019GL083764
- Impacts of chlorine chemistry and anthropogenic emissions on secondary pollutants in the Yangtze river delta region J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117624
- Kinetic Measurements of Cl Atom Reactions with C5–C8 Unsaturated Alcohols A. Grira et al. 10.3390/atmos11030256
- Efficient N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake and NO<sub>3</sub> oxidation in the outflow of urban Beijing H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9705-2018
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021