07 Sep 2018
Research article | 07 Sep 2018
Gravity waves excited during a minor sudden stratospheric warming
Andreas Dörnbrack et al.
Total article views: 2,713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,691 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,948 with geography defined and -35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 743 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Retrieval of intrinsic mesospheric gravity wave parameters using lidar and airglow temperature and meteor radar wind data R. Reichert et al. 10.5194/amt-12-5997-2019
- A new atmospheric-like differentially heated rotating annulus configuration to study gravity wave emission from jets and fronts C. Rodda et al. 10.1007/s00348-019-2825-z
- A high‐accuracy global prognostic model for the simulation of Rossby and gravity wave dynamics S. Vasylkevych & N. Žagar 10.1002/qj.4006
- Observations of OH airglow from ground, aircraft, and satellite: investigation of wave-like structures before a minor stratospheric warming S. Wüst et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6401-2019
- Observations of Stratospheric Gravity Waves Over Europe on 12 January 2016: The Role of the Polar Night Jet K. Bossert et al. 10.1029/2020JD032893
- Spontaneous inertia‐gravity wave emission from a nonlinear critical layer in the stratosphere I. Polichtchouk & R. Scott 10.1002/qj.3750
- Atmospheric Subseasonal Variability and Circulation Regimes: Spectra, Trends, and Uncertainties N. Žagar et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0225.1
- Gravity wave variations and contributions to stratospheric sudden warming using long-term ERA5 model output C. Cullens & B. Thurairajah 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105632
- Airborne measurements and large-eddy simulations of small-scale gravity waves at the tropopause inversion layer over Scandinavia S. Gisinger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10091-2020
- A High‐Resolution Whole‐Atmosphere Model With Resolved Gravity Waves and Specified Large‐Scale Dynamics in the Troposphere and Stratosphere E. Becker et al. 10.1029/2021JD035018
- Can We Improve the Realism of Gravity Wave Parameterizations by Imposing Sources at All Altitudes in the Atmosphere? B. Ribstein et al. 10.1029/2021MS002563
- On the Spectra of Gravity Waves Generated by Two Typical Convective Systems Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos10070405
- Transition from Geostrophic Flows to Inertia–Gravity Waves in the Spectrum of a Differentially Heated Rotating Annulus Experiment C. Rodda & U. Harlander 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0033.1
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022