Experimental and model estimates of the contributions from biogenic monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes to secondary organic aerosol in the southeastern United States
Lu Xu et al.
Total article views: 2,496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,423 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,596 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 831 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 827 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term observational constraints of organic aerosol dependence on inorganic species in the southeast US Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13091-2020
- A Novel Ensemble Design for Probabilistic Predictions of Fine Particulate Matter Over the Contiguous United States (CONUS) R. Kumar et al. 10.1029/2020JD032554
- Impact of dimethylsulfide chemistry on air quality over the Northern Hemisphere J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117961
- An evaluation of global organic aerosol schemes using airborne observations S. Pai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2637-2020
- Biogenic emissions and land–atmosphere interactions as drivers of the daytime evolution of secondary organic aerosol in the southeastern US J. Nagori et al. 10.5194/acp-19-701-2019
- Anthropogenic enhancements to production of highly oxygenated molecules from autoxidation H. Pye et al. 10.1073/pnas.1810774116
- Spatial variation of modelled total, dry and wet nitrogen deposition to forests at global scale D. Schwede et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.09.084
- Evaluating trends and seasonality in modeled PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations using empirical mode decomposition H. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13801-2020
- Trace Elements From Ocean‐Going Vessels in East Asia: Vanadium and Nickel Emissions and Their Impacts on Air Quality J. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033984
- Characteristics, sources and evolution processes of atmospheric organic aerosols at a roadside site in Hong Kong D. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118298
- Evolution of Aerosol Under Moist and Fog Conditions in a Rural Forest Environment: Insights From High‐Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089714
- Criteria pollutant impacts of volatile chemical products informed by near-field modelling M. Qin et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-00614-1
- Chemical composition and hydrolysis of organic nitrate aerosol formed from hydroxyl and nitrate radical oxidation of <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-pinene M. Takeuchi & N. Ng 10.5194/acp-19-12749-2019
- Unimolecular Reactions of Peroxy Radicals Formed in the Oxidation of α-Pinene and β-Pinene by Hydroxyl Radicals L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b11726
- Predicting secondary organic aerosol phase state and viscosity and its effect on multiphase chemistry in a regional-scale air quality model R. Schmedding et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8201-2020
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- Chemical characterization of secondary organic aerosol at a rural site in the southeastern US: insights from simultaneous high-resolution time-of-flight aerosol mass spectrometer (HR-ToF-AMS) and FIGAERO chemical ionization mass spectrometer (CIMS) measurements Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8421-2020
- Simulation of organic aerosol formation during the CalNex study: updated mobile emissions and secondary organic aerosol parameterization for intermediate-volatility organic compounds Q. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4313-2020
- Resolving Ambient Organic Aerosol Formation and Aging Pathways with Simultaneous Molecular Composition and Volatility Observations B. Lee et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00302
- Comparison of Measurement-Based Methodologies to Apportion Secondary Organic Carbon (SOC) in PM2.5: A Review of Recent Studies D. Srivastava et al. 10.3390/atmos9110452
Latest update: 11 May 2021