Tropospheric sources and sinks of gas-phase acids in the Colorado Front Range
Total article views: 2,584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,564 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,868 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 696 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Behavior of Isocyanic Acid and Other Nitrogen-Containing Volatile Organic Compounds in The Indoor Environment C. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08182
- Concentration levels of atmospheric contaminants in Brazilian cities measured by passive sampling F. Campos da Rocha et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2023.101739
- Volatility Change during Droplet Evaporation of Pyruvic Acid S. Petters et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00044
- Isoprene versus Monoterpenes as Gas-Phase Organic Acid Precursors in the Atmosphere M. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00093
- Atmospheric gaseous organic acids in winter in a rural site of the North China Plain X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.05.035
- Closing the Reactive Carbon Flux Budget: Observations From Dual Mass Spectrometers Over a Coniferous Forest M. Vermeuel et al. 10.1029/2023JD038753
- Overview of HOMEChem: House Observations of Microbial and Environmental Chemistry D. Farmer et al. 10.1039/C9EM00228F
- Surface Wetness as an Unexpected Control on Forest Exchange of Volatile Organic Acids S. Fulgham et al. 10.1029/2020GL088745
- Underrated primary biogenic origin and lifetime of atmospheric formic and acetic acid X. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-86542-2
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- Isocyanic acid (HNCO) and its fate in the atmosphere: a review M. Leslie et al. 10.1039/C9EM00003H
- Seasonal Flux Measurements over a Colorado Pine Forest Demonstrate a Persistent Source of Organic Acids S. Fulgham et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00182
- Sulfuric acid–dimethylamine particle formation enhanced by functional organic acids: an integrated experimental and theoretical study C. Wang et al. 10.1039/D2CP01671K
- Pyruvic acid in the boreal forest: gas-phase mixing ratios and impact on radical chemistry P. Eger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3697-2020
- Oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds as the Major Source of Formic Acid in a Mixed Forest Canopy H. Alwe et al. 10.1029/2018GL081526
- Pyruvic acid, an efficient catalyst in SO<sub>3</sub> hydrolysis and effective clustering agent in sulfuric-acid-based new particle formation N. Tsona Tchinda et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1951-2022
- Solubility and solution-phase chemistry of isocyanic acid, methyl isocyanate, and cyanogen halides J. Roberts & Y. Liu 10.5194/acp-19-4419-2019
- Measuring Biosphere–Atmosphere Exchange of Short-Lived Climate Forcers and Their Precursors D. Farmer & M. Riches 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00203
- Simultaneous leaf-level measurement of trace gas emissions and photosynthesis with a portable photosynthesis system M. Riches et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4123-2020
- Emission of formic and acetic acids from two Colorado soils A. Mielnik et al. 10.1039/C8EM00356D
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023