Articles | Volume 18, issue 16
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Exploration of PM2.5 sources on the regional scale in the Pearl River Delta based on ME-2 modeling
Total article views: 3,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,991 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,149 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 842 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term observations of oxygenated volatile organic compounds (OVOCs) in an urban atmosphere in southern China, 2014–2019 S. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116301
- Insight into the characteristics of carbonaceous aerosols at urban and regional sites in the downwind area of Pearl River Delta region, China M. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146251
- Soil dust as a potential bridge from biogenic volatile organic compounds to secondary organic aerosol in a rural environment D. He et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118840
- Physiochemistry characteristics and sources of submicron aerosols at the background area of North China Plain: Implication of air pollution control in heating season Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105291
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols using hourly data and implications for reducing PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta region of South China J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.112960
- Biomass-burning emissions could significantly enhance the atmospheric oxidizing capacity in continental air pollution B. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117523
- Research Progress of HP Characteristics, Hazards, Control Technologies, and Measures in China after 2013 T. Wei & L. Wang 10.3390/atmos10120767
- Development and application of a mass closure PM<sub>2.5</sub> composition online monitoring system C. Su et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5407-2020
- Influence of thermal decomposition and regional transport on atmospheric peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) observed in a megacity in southern China S. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106146
- Acidity and inorganic ion formation in PM2.5 based on continuous online observations in a South China megacity L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.003
- Trends and Challenges Regarding the Source-Specific Health Risk of PM2.5-Bound Metals in a Chinese Megacity from 2014 to 2020 R. Yan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06948
- The regional nature of nitrate-dominant haze pollution during autumn over the Pearl River Delta area J. GUO et al. 10.1080/16742834.2020.1740055
- Spatial distribution and source apportionment of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) in a coastal region in southern China S. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118553
- Characteristics of the source apportionment of primary and secondary inorganic PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta region during 2015 by numerical modeling W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115418
- Impacts of uncertainties in emissions on aerosol data assimilation and short-term PM2.5 predictions over Northeast Asia S. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118921
- Source apportionment of fine secondary inorganic aerosol over the Pearl River Delta region using a hybrid method W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101061
- Decisive role of ozone formation control in winter PM2.5 mitigation in Shenzhen, China M. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119027
- Source Apportionment of PM2.5 in Guangzhou Based on an Approach of Combining Positive Matrix Factorization with the Bayesian Mixing Model and Radiocarbon T. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos11050512
- Source and exposure apportionments of ambient PM2.5 under different synoptic patterns in the Pearl River Delta region Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.06.236
- Stabilization for the secondary species contribution to PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta (PRD) over the past decade, China: A meta-analysis F. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117817
- Sources of oxygenated volatile organic compounds (OVOCs) in urban atmospheres in North and South China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114152
- Particulate matter trends and quantification of the spring sand-dust contribution in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, from 2013 to 2017 W. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100036
- Estimation and variation analysis of secondary inorganic aerosols across the Greater Bay Area in 2005 and 2015 Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.133393
Latest update: 27 Mar 2023