Transport of trace gases via eddy shedding from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone and associated impacts on ozone heating rates
Total article views: 2,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,667 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 761 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The impact of recent changes in Asian anthropogenic emissions of SO<sub>2</sub> on sulfate loading in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere and the associated radiative changes S. Fadnavis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9989-2019
- Abrupt emission reduction during COVID-19 intensified the spring 2020 rainfall over India A. Asutosh et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.911363
- Defining the upper boundary of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) using the static stability S. Raj et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101451
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Impact of typhoon Soudelor on ozone and water vapor in the Asian monsoon anticyclone western Pacific mode D. Li et al. 10.1002/asl.1147
- Distribution of cross-tropopause convection within the Asian monsoon region from May through October 2017 C. Clapp et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3279-2023
- The stratospheric ozone rich cold intrusion during El‐Niño over the Indian region: Implication during the Indian summer monsoon C. Roy et al. 10.1002/joc.6680
- Climatological patterns of subseasonal eddy flux transfer based on the co‐spectral analysis over the Indian region and the derivation of an index of eddy transfer for operational tracking M. Kalshetti et al. 10.1002/joc.6821
- Characterization of transport from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone into the UTLS via shedding of low potential vorticity cutoffs J. Clemens et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3841-2022
- Chemical analysis of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer (ATAL) with emphasis on secondary aerosol particles using aircraft-based in situ aerosol mass spectrometry O. Appel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13607-2022
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Zonal scale and temporal variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone in an idealised numerical model P. Rupp & P. Haynes 10.5194/wcd-2-413-2021
- Tracing the convective sources of air at tropical tropopause during the active and break phases of Indian summer monsoon C. Sivan et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06238-9
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- The efficiency of transport into the stratosphere via the Asian and North American summer monsoon circulations X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15629-2019
- High tropospheric ozone in Lhasa within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in 2013: influence of convective transport and stratospheric intrusions D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17979-2018
- Characterizing quasi-biweekly variability of the Asian monsoon anticyclone using potential vorticity and large-scale geopotential height field A. Amemiya & K. Sato 10.5194/acp-20-13857-2020
- Unsteady Vortex Behavior in the Asian Monsoon Anticyclone L. Siu & K. Bowman 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0349.1
- Identifying Outflow Regions of North American Monsoon Anticyclone‐Mediated Meridional Transport of Convectively Influenced Air Masses in the Lower Stratosphere C. Clapp et al. 10.1029/2021JD034644
- Tropospheric ozone and its natural precursors impacted by climatic changes in emission and dynamics S. Dewan & A. Lakhani 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1007942
- Comparison of ozonesonde measurements in the upper troposphere and lower Stratosphere in Northern India with reanalysis and chemistry-climate-model data S. Fadnavis et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-34330-5
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023