Foreign and domestic contributions to springtime ozone over China
Ruijing Ni et al.
Total article views: 1,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,926 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,236 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,218 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 708 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 708 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbon and health implications of trade restrictions J. Lin et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12890-3
- On the local anthropogenic source diversities and transboundary transport for urban agglomeration ozone mitigation Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118005
- Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-203-2020
- Persistent ozone pollution episodes in North China exacerbated by regional transport C. Gong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115056
- Tropospheric ozone over the Indian subcontinent from 2000 to 2015: Data set and simulation using GEOS-Chem chemical transport model L. David et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117039
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Implementation of Yale Interactive terrestrial Biosphere model v1.0 into GEOS-Chem v12.0.0: a tool for biosphere–chemistry interactions Y. Lei et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1137-2020
- Dominant role of emission reduction in PM<sub>2.5</sub> air quality improvement in Beijing during 2013–2017: a model-based decomposition analysis J. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6125-2019
- High-resolution (0.05° × 0.05°) NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions in the Yangtze River Delta inferred from OMI H. Kong et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12835-2019
- Winners and losers of the Sino–US trade war from economic and environmental perspectives M. Du et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba3d5
- Global tropospheric effects of aromatic chemistry with the SAPRC-11 mechanism implemented in GEOS-Chem version 9-02 Y. Yan et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-111-2019
- Quantifying the anthropogenic and meteorological influences on summertime surface ozone in China over 2012–2017 R. Dang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142394
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- A two-pollutant strategy for improving ozone and particulate air quality in China K. Li et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0464-x
- Effect of emission control measures on ozone concentrations in Hangzhou during G20 meeting in 2016 Y. Wang & H. Liao 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127729
- Photochemical impacts of haze pollution in an urban environment M. Hollaway et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9699-2019
- Retrieval of surface PM2.5 mass concentrations over North China using visibility measurements and GEOS-Chem simulations S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117121
- Impact of western Pacific subtropical high on ozone pollution over eastern China Z. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2601-2021
- Exploring 2016–2017 surface ozone pollution over China: source contributions and meteorological influences X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8339-2019
- Rapid increase in summer surface ozone over the North China Plain during 2013–2019: a side effect of particulate matter reduction control? X. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1-2021
- Anthropogenic drivers of 2013–2017 trends in summer surface ozone in China K. Li et al. 10.1073/pnas.1812168116
- Impacts of meteorology and emissions on summertime surface ozone increases over central eastern China between 2003 and 2015 L. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1455-2019
- A typical weather pattern for ozone pollution events in North China C. Gong & H. Liao 10.5194/acp-19-13725-2019
Latest update: 02 Mar 2021