Articles | Volume 18, issue 15
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The representation of solar cycle signals in stratospheric ozone – Part 2: Analysis of global models
Total article views: 3,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,686 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,374 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,312 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future Climate Under CMIP6 Solar Activity Scenarios J. Sedlacek et al. 10.1029/2022EA002783
- Solar-cycle irradiance variations over the last four billion years A. Shapiro et al. 10.1051/0004-6361/201937128
- Present‐Day and Historical Aerosol and Ozone Characteristics in CNRM CMIP6 Simulations M. Michou et al. 10.1029/2019MS001816
- QBO Phase Synchronization in CMIP6 Historical Simulations Attributed to Ozone Forcing N. Butchart et al. 10.1029/2023GL104401
- Response to “Comment on ‘Observation of large and all-season ozone losses over the tropics’” [AIP Adv. 12, 075006 (2022)] Q. Lu 10.1063/5.0129344
- Comment on “Observation of large and all-season ozone losses over the tropics” [AIP Adv. 12, 075006 (2022)] M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1063/5.0121723
- Simulating the atmospheric response to the 11-year solar cycle forcing with the UM-UKCA model: the role of detection method and natural variability E. Bednarz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5209-2019
- Improvements to stratospheric chemistry scheme in the UM-UKCA (v10.7) model: solar cycle and heterogeneous reactions F. Dennison et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1227-2019
- Short-Term Solar Modulation of the Madden–Julian Climate Oscillation L. Hood 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0265.1
- Role Of the Sun and the Middle atmosphere/thermosphere/ionosphere In Climate (ROSMIC): a retrospective and prospective view W. Ward et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00433-8
- Global temperature modes shed light on the Holocene temperature conundrum J. Bader et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18478-6
- The Upper Stratospheric Solar Cycle Ozone Response W. Ball et al. 10.1029/2018GL081501
- Evaluation of CNRM Earth System Model, CNRM‐ESM2‐1: Role of Earth System Processes in Present‐Day and Future Climate R. Séférian et al. 10.1029/2019MS001791
- Investigation of the Vertical Influence of the 11-Year Solar Cycle on Ozone Using SBUV and Antarctic Ground-Based Measurements and CMIP6 Forcing Data A. Grytsai et al. 10.3390/atmos11080873
- Solar Cycle Modulation of Nighttime Ozone Near the Mesopause as Observed by MLS J. Lee & D. Wu 10.1029/2019EA001063
- The PMIP4 contribution to CMIP6 – Part 3: The last millennium, scientific objective, and experimental design for the PMIP4 <i>past1000</i> simulations J. Jungclaus et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4005-2017
- Solar forcing for CMIP6 (v3.2) K. Matthes et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-2247-2017
- Response of the dynamic and thermodynamic structure of the stratosphere to the solar cycle in the boreal winter C. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.01.031
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023