10 Aug 2018
Research article | 10 Aug 2018
Volcanic impact on the climate – the stratospheric aerosol load in the period 2006–2015
Johan Friberg et al.
Total article views: 2,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,620 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,956 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,955 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 717 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 665 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying the influence of natural climate variability on in situ measurements of seasonal total and extreme daily precipitation M. Risser et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05638-7
- Validation of SOAR VIIRS Over‐Water Aerosol Retrievals and Context Within the Global Satellite Aerosol Data Record A. Sayer et al. 10.1029/2018JD029465
- Long-range transport of volcanic aerosol from the 2010 Merapi tropical eruption to Antarctica X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15859-2018
- Long-term (1999–2019) variability of stratospheric aerosol over Mauna Loa, Hawaii, as seen by two co-located lidars and satellite measurements F. Chouza et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6821-2020
- Lidar observations of pyrocumulonimbus smoke plumes in the UTLS over Tomsk (Western Siberia, Russia) from 2000 to 2017 V. Zuev et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3341-2019
- Methodology to obtain highly resolved SO<sub>2</sub> vertical profiles for representation of volcanic emissions in climate models O. Sandvik et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7153-2021
- Springtime Stratospheric Volcanic Aerosol Impact on Midlatitude Cirrus Clouds M. Sporre et al. 10.1029/2021GL096171
- Uncertainties in Evaluating Global Electric Circuit Interactions With Atmospheric Clouds and Aerosols, and Consequences for Radiation and Dynamics B. Tinsley 10.1029/2021JD035954
- Formation and composition of the UTLS aerosol B. Martinsson et al. 10.1038/s41612-019-0097-1
- Biases of Global Tropopause Altitude Products in Reanalyses and Implications for Estimates of Tropospheric Column Ozone L. Meng et al. 10.3390/atmos12040417
- Mercury distribution in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere according to measurements by the IAGOS-CARIBIC observatory: 2014–2016 F. Slemr et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12329-2018
- Intercomparison of in-situ aircraft and satellite aerosol measurements in the stratosphere O. Sandvik et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52089-6
- A New Volcanic Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosol Forcing Emulator (EVA_H): Comparison With Interactive Stratospheric Aerosol Models T. Aubry et al. 10.1029/2019JD031303
- CALIPSO level 3 stratospheric aerosol profile product: version 1.00 algorithm description and initial assessment J. Kar et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6173-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023