A model intercomparison of CCN-limited tenuous clouds in the high Arctic
Robin G. Stevens et al.
Total article views: 2,650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,632 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,906 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 726 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- The importance of Aitken mode aerosol particles for cloud sustenance in the summertime high Arctic – a simulation study supported by observational data I. Bulatovic et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3871-2021
- Response of Arctic mixed-phase clouds to aerosol perturbations under different surface forcings G. Eirund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9847-2019
- Role of air-mass transformations in exchange between the Arctic and mid-latitudes F. Pithan et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0234-1
- Radiative Effects of Secondary Ice Enhancement in Coastal Antarctic Clouds G. Young et al. 10.1029/2018GL080551
- The decomposition of cloud–aerosol forcing in the UK Earth System Model (UKESM1) D. Grosvenor & K. Carslaw 10.5194/acp-20-15681-2020
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- The role of droplet sedimentation in the evolution of low-level clouds over southern West Africa C. Dearden et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14253-2018
- Modeling Extreme Warm‐Air Advection in the Arctic: The Role of Microphysical Treatment of Cloud Droplet Concentration G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.1029/2018JD029252
- Vertical redistribution of moisture and aerosol in orographic mixed-phase clouds A. Miltenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7979-2020
- Influence of Arctic Microlayers and Algal Cultures on Sea Spray Hygroscopicity and the Possible Implications for Mixed‐Phase Clouds S. Christiansen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032808
- Cloud Ice Processes Enhance Spatial Scales of Organization in Arctic Stratocumulus G. Eirund et al. 10.1029/2019GL084959
- Aerosol Effect on the Cloud Phase of Low‐Level Clouds Over the Arctic M. Filioglou et al. 10.1029/2018JD030088
- Processes contributing to cloud dissipation and formation events on the North Slope of Alaska J. Sedlar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4149-2021
- The temperature dependence of ice-nucleating particle concentrations affects the radiative properties of tropical convective cloud systems R. Hawker et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5439-2021
- How important are aerosol–fog interactions for the successful modelling of nocturnal radiation fog? C. Poku et al. 10.1002/wea.3503
- Development of aerosol activation in the double-moment Unified Model and evaluation with CLARIFY measurements H. Gordon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10997-2020
- Understanding temporary reduction in atmospheric pollution and its impacts on coastal aquatic system during COVID-19 lockdown: a case study of South Asia M. Shafeeque et al. 10.1080/19475705.2021.1885503
- 100 Years of Progress in Cloud Physics, Aerosols, and Aerosol Chemistry Research S. Kreidenweis et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0024.1
- Preconditioning of overcast-to-broken cloud transitions by riming in marine cold air outbreaks F. Tornow et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12049-2021
- A Sensitivity Study of Arctic Air‐Mass Transformation Using Large Eddy Simulation A. Dimitrelos et al. 10.1029/2019JD031738
- The Impact of Warm and Moist Airmass Perturbations on Arctic Mixed-Phase Stratocumulus G. Eirund et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0163.1
- Modelling the relationship between liquid water content and cloud droplet number concentration observed in low clouds in the summer Arctic and its radiative effects J. Dionne et al. 10.5194/acp-20-29-2020
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Variation of Ice Nucleating Particles in the European Arctic Over the Last Centuries M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2019GL082311
- Modelling mixed-phase clouds with the large-eddy model UCLALES–SALSA J. Ahola et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11639-2020
- Memory Properties in Cloud‐Resolving Simulations of the Diurnal Cycle of Deep Convection C. Daleu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001897
- Iceland is an episodic source of atmospheric ice-nucleating particles relevant for mixed-phase clouds A. Sanchez-Marroquin et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba8137
- A satellite-based estimate of combustion aerosol cloud microphysical effects over the Arctic Ocean L. Zamora et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14949-2018
- Simulated and observed horizontal inhomogeneities of optical thickness of Arctic stratus M. Schäfer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13115-2018
- Insights into the molecular composition of semi-volatile aerosols in the summertime central Arctic Ocean using FIGAERO-CIMS K. Siegel et al. 10.1039/D0EA00023J
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021