Spatial–temporal patterns of inorganic nitrogen air concentrations and deposition in eastern China
Wen Xu et al.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,264 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global estimates of dry ammonia deposition inferred from space-measurements L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139189
- Atmospheric dry nitrogen deposition and its relationship with local land use in a high nitrogen deposition region O. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.037
- Enhanced atmospheric nitrogen deposition at a rural site in northwest China from 2011 to 2018 Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105071
- New insights into concentrations, sources and transformations of NH3, NOx, SO2 and PM at a commercial manure-belt layer house Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114355
- Fall of oxidized while rise of reduced reactive nitrogen deposition in China L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122875
- Wet Inorganic Nitrogen Deposition at the Daheitin Reservoir in North China: Temporal Variation, Sources, and Biomass Burning Influences L. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos11111260
- A database of atmospheric nitrogen concentration and deposition from the nationwide monitoring network in China W. Xu et al. 10.1038/s41597-019-0061-2
- Meteorological variations impeded the benefits of recent NOx mitigation in reducing atmospheric nitrate deposition in the Pearl River Delta region, Southeast China B. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115076
- Spatial and seasonal patterns of atmospheric nitrogen deposition in North China Z. WANG et al. 10.1080/16742834.2019.1701385
- Substantial changes in PM2.5 pollution and corresponding premature deaths across China during 2015–2019: A model prospective K. Maji 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138838
- Enhanced atmospheric ammonia (NH3) pollution in China from 2008 to 2016: Evidence from a combination of observations and emissions S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114421
- Miscanthus sacchriflorus exhibits sustainable yields and ameliorates soil properties but potassium stocks without any input over a 12‐year period in China C. Zhao et al. 10.1111/gcbb.12700
- Environmental impacts of nitrogen emissions in China and the role of policies in emission reduction X. Liu et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0324
- Chemical compositions of fog and precipitation at Sejila Mountain in the southeast Tibetan Plateau, China W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.055
- Chemical composition, water content and size distribution of aerosols during different development stages of regional haze episodes over the North China Plain L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118020
- Inorganic nitrogen deposition in arid land ecosystems of Central Asia K. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13022-5
- Seasonal fluxes and sources apportionment of dissolved inorganic nitrogen wet deposition at different land-use sites in the Three Gorges reservoir area J. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.110344
- Dry deposition of reactive nitrogen to different ecosystems across eastern China: A comparison of three community models M. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137548
- Satellite-Based Estimates of Wet Ammonium (NH4-N) Deposition Fluxes Across China during 2011–2016 Using a Space–Time Ensemble Model R. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03547
- Atmospheric dry and bulk nitrogen deposition to forest environment in the North China Plain Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.06.004
- Ammonia volatilization as the major nitrogen loss pathway in dryland agro-ecosystems L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114862
- Impacts of climate change and emissions on atmospheric oxidized nitrogen deposition over East Asia J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-887-2019
- Precipitation chemistry and atmospheric nitrogen deposition at a rural site in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117253
- Region-specific nitrogen management indexes for sustainable cereal production in China L. Tingyu et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/aba12d
- Atmospheric concentrations and dry deposition of reactive nitrogen in the state of São Paulo, Brazil M. Souza et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117502
- Long‐term optimization of crop yield while concurrently improving soil quality J. Pan et al. 10.1002/ldr.3276
- Trends in particulate matter and its chemical compositions in China from 2013–2017 Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11430-018-9373-1
- Atmospheric reactive nitrogen concentration and deposition trends from 2011 to 2018 at an urban site in north China X. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117298
- Spatio-temporal patterns of air pollution in China from 2015 to 2018 and implications for health risks M. Kuerban et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113659
- A green eco-environment for sustainable development: framework and action X. LIU et al. 10.15302/J-FASE-2019297
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021