Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements from 2006 to 2017
Michael C. Pitts et al.
Total article views: 2,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,301 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,288 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,558 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 730 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lagrangian simulation of ice particles and resulting dehydration in the polar winter stratosphere I. Tritscher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-543-2019
- A new method to detect and classify polar stratospheric nitric acid trihydrate clouds derived from radiative transfer simulations and its first application to airborne infrared limb emission observations C. Kalicinsky et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1893-2021
- Linking uncertainty in simulated Arctic ozone loss to uncertainties in modelled tropical stratospheric water vapour L. Thölix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15047-2018
- Unusual chlorine partitioning in the 2015/16 Arctic winter lowermost stratosphere: observations and simulations S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8311-2019
- Stratospheric aerosol extinction profiles from SCIAMACHY solar occultation S. Noël et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5643-2020
- Mountain-wave-induced polar stratospheric clouds and their representation in the global chemistry model ICON-ART M. Weimer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9515-2021
- OMPS LP Observations of PSC Variability During the NH 2019–2020 Season M. DeLand et al. 10.1029/2020GL090216
- Aerosol and cloud top height information of Envisat MIPAS measurements S. Griessbach et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1243-2020
- Nitrification of the lowermost stratosphere during the exceptionally cold Arctic winter 2015–2016 M. Braun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13681-2019
- Exploration of machine learning methods for the classification of infrared limb spectra of polar stratospheric clouds R. Sedona et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3661-2020
- On the best locations for ground-based polar stratospheric cloud (PSC) observations M. Tesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-505-2021
- Comparison of Coincident Optical Particle Counter and Lidar Measurements of Polar Stratospheric Clouds Above McMurdo (77.85°S, 166.67°E) From 1994 to 1999 M. Snels et al. 10.1029/2020JD033572
- Polar Stratospheric Clouds: Satellite Observations, Processes, and Role in Ozone Depletion I. Tritscher et al. 10.1029/2020RG000702
- The ALTIUS atmospheric limb sounder D. Fussen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.06.021
- Arctic Ozone Depletion in 2019/20: Roles of Chemistry, Dynamics and the Montreal Protocol W. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020GL091911
- Evaluation of polar stratospheric clouds in the global chemistry–climate model SOCOLv3.1 by comparison with CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements M. Steiner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-935-2021
- Vortex‐Wide Detection of Large Aspherical NAT Particles in the Arctic Winter 2011/12 Stratosphere W. Woiwode et al. 10.1029/2019GL084145
- Quasi-coincident observations of polar stratospheric clouds by ground-based lidar and CALIOP at Concordia (Dome C, Antarctica) from 2014 to 2018 M. Snels et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2165-2021
- Comparison of Antarctic polar stratospheric cloud observations by ground-based and space-borne lidar and relevance for chemistry–climate models M. Snels et al. 10.5194/acp-19-955-2019
- Widespread polar stratospheric ice clouds in the 2015–2016 Arctic winter – implications for ice nucleation C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15623-2018
- Far‐Ranging Impact of Mountain Waves Excited Over Greenland on Stratospheric Dehydration and Rehydration R. Kivi et al. 10.1029/2020JD033055
- The role of the polar vortex strength during winter in Arctic ozone depletion from late winter to spring V. Zuev & E. Savelieva 10.1016/j.polar.2019.06.001
- The MIPAS/Envisat climatology (2002–2012) of polar stratospheric cloud volume density profiles M. Höpfner et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5901-2018
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Global Ocean Studies from CALIOP/CALIPSO by Removing Polarization Crosstalk Effects X. Lu et al. 10.3390/rs13142769
- Arctic polar vortex dynamics during winter 2006/2007 V. Zuev & E. Savelieva 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100532
- A climatology of polar stratospheric cloud composition between 2002 and 2012 based on MIPAS/Envisat observations R. Spang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5089-2018
- On the discrepancy of HCl processing in the core of the wintertime polar vortices J. Grooß et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8647-2018
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021