Impact of aerosols on ice crystal size
Bin Zhao et al.
Total article views: 1,606 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,552 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,090 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 462 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol Indirect Effects on Cirrus Clouds Based on Global Aircraft Observations R. Patnaude & M. Diao 10.1029/2019GL086550
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- High concentration of ultrafine particles in the Amazon free troposphere produced by organic new particle formation B. Zhao et al. 10.1073/pnas.2006716117
- Effects of thermodynamics, dynamics and aerosols on cirrus clouds based on in situ observations and NCAR CAM6 R. Patnaude et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1835-2021
- Global Statistics of Ice Microphysical and Optical Properties at Tops of Optically Thick Ice Clouds B. Diedenhoven et al. 10.1029/2019JD031811
- Intra-annual variations of regional aerosol optical depth, vertical distribution, and particle types from multiple satellite and ground-based observational datasets B. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11247-2018
- Seasonal and vertical distributions of aerosol type extinction coefficients with an emphasis on the impact of dust aerosol on the microphysical properties of cirrus over the Taklimakan Desert in Northwest China H. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.004
- Lightning and Associated Convection Features in the Presence of Absorbing Aerosols Over Northern Alabama T. Ren et al. 10.1029/2019JD031544
- Climatology Perspective of Sensitive Regimes and Active Regions of Aerosol Indirect Effect for Cirrus Clouds over the Global Oceans X. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs12050823
- Impacts of aerosols on seasonal precipitation and snowpack in California based on convection-permitting WRF-Chem simulations L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5529-2018
- CALIPSO (IIR–CALIOP) retrievals of cirrus cloud ice-particle concentrations D. Mitchell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17325-2018
- Global Radiative Impacts of Mineral Dust Perturbations Through Stratiform Clouds Z. McGraw et al. 10.1029/2019JD031807
- Understanding of Aerosol–Climate Interactions in China: Aerosol Impacts on Solar Radiation, Temperature, Cloud, and Precipitation and Its Changes Under Future Climate and Emission Scenarios S. Liu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00107-6
- Intercomparison between the aerosol optical properties retrieved by different inversion methods from SKYNET sky radiometer observations over Qionghai and Yucheng in China Z. Jiang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1195-2020
- Distinct Impacts of Increased Aerosols on Cloud Droplet Number Concentration of Stratus/Stratocumulus and Cumulus H. Jia et al. 10.1029/2019GL085081
- Ice nucleation by aerosols from anthropogenic pollution B. Zhao et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0389-4
- Type‐Dependent Responses of Ice Cloud Properties to Aerosols From Satellite Retrievals B. Zhao et al. 10.1002/2018GL077261
- A satellite-based estimate of combustion aerosol cloud microphysical effects over the Arctic Ocean L. Zamora et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14949-2018
- A modeling study of the nonlinear response of fine particles to air pollutant emissions in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region B. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12031-2017
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021