24 Jul 2018
Research article | 24 Jul 2018
Multi-year monitoring of atmospheric total gaseous mercury at a remote high-altitude site (Nam Co, 4730 m a.s.l.) in the inland Tibetan Plateau region
Xiufeng Yin et al.
Total article views: 2,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,507 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,479 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,852 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 627 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Desert dust as a significant carrier of atmospheric mercury J. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115442
- Speciated atmospheric mercury at the Waliguan Global Atmosphere Watch station in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau: implication of dust-related sources for particulate bound mercury H. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15847-2021
- Impact of atmospheric circulation patterns on properties and regional transport pathways of aerosols over Central-West Asia: Emphasizing the Tibetan Plateau Y. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105975
- Black carbon and mercury in the surface sediments of Selin Co, central Tibetan Plateau: Covariation with total carbon B. Neupane et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137752
- Trans-Himalayan Transport of Organochlorine Compounds: Three-Year Observations and Model-Based Flux Estimation P. Gong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01223
- Tracing the Transboundary Transport of Mercury to the Tibetan Plateau Using Atmospheric Mercury Isotopes B. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05816
- Temporal variation and long–range transport of gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) over a coastal site of East China H. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104699
- First measurement of atmospheric mercury species in Qomolangma Natural Nature Preserve, Tibetan Plateau, and evidence oftransboundary pollutant invasion H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1373-2019
- Vegetation Mediated Mercury Flux and Atmospheric Mercury in the Alpine Permafrost Region of the Central Tibetan Plateau S. Sun et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06636
- Mercury biogeochemistry over the Tibetan Plateau: An overview R. Sun et al. 10.1080/10643389.2020.1733894
- Two years measurement of speciated atmospheric mercury in a typical area of the north coast of China: Sources, temporal variations, and influence of regional and long-range transport C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117235
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Spatial and temporal distribution of total mercury in atmospheric wet precipitation at four sites from the Nepal-Himalayas L. Tripathee et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.338
- Influence of transboundary air pollution on air quality in southwestern China X. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101239
- Perspectives of XRF and XANES Applications in Cryospheric Sciences Using Chinese SR Facilities W. Xu et al. 10.3390/condmat3040029
- Impact of emission reductions and meteorology changes on atmospheric mercury concentrations during the COVID-19 lockdown Q. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142323
- First observation of mercury species on an important water vapor channel in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2651-2022
- Latest observations of total gaseous mercury in a megacity (Lanzhou) in northwest China X. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137494
- Characterization of atmospheric total gaseous mercury at a remote high-elevation site (Col Margherita Observatory, 2543 m a.s.l.) in the Italian Alps M. Vardè et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118917
- Impacts of Indian summer monsoon and stratospheric intrusion on air pollutants in the inland Tibetan Plateau X. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101255
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022