A detailed characterization of the Saharan dust collected during the Fennec campaign in 2011: in situ ground-based and laboratory measurements
Adriana Rocha-Lima et al.
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,458 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,600 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,594 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 864 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Coarse-mode mineral dust size distributions, composition and optical properties from AER-D aircraft measurements over the tropical eastern Atlantic C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17225-2018
- Complex refractive indices and single-scattering albedo of global dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum and relationship to size and iron content C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15503-2019
- Influence of the morphological change in natural Asian dust during transport: A modeling study for a typical dust event over northern China Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139791
- Impact of various air mass types on cloud condensation nuclei concentrations along coastal southeast Florida E. Edwards et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118371
- Climate Models and Remote Sensing Retrievals Neglect Substantial Desert Dust Asphericity Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019GL086592
- Analysis of Atmospheric Aerosol Optical Properties in the Northeast Brazilian Atmosphere with Remote Sensing Data from MODIS and CALIOP/CALIPSO Satellites, AERONET Photometers and a Ground-Based Lidar A. de Oliveira et al. 10.3390/atmos10100594
- Assessing the accuracy of low-cost optical particle sensors using a physics-based approach D. Hagan & J. Kroll 10.5194/amt-13-6343-2020
- Coarse and giant particles are ubiquitous in Saharan dust export regions and are radiatively significant over the Sahara C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15353-2019
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Advanced Bulk Optical Models Linking the Backscattering and Microphysical Properties of Mineral Dust Aerosol M. Saito & P. Yang 10.1029/2021GL095121
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Modeling Atmosphere-Ocean Radiative Transfer: A PACE Mission Perspective J. Chowdhary et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00100
- Lidar observations of Saharan dust loads above Sofia, Bulgaria: dust layers extending throughout the troposphere (a case study) A. Deleva et al. 10.1117/1.JRS.14.014504
- Transport Patterns, Size Distributions, and Depolarization Characteristics of Dust Particles in East Asia in Spring 2018 Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031752
- The early summertime Saharan heat low: sensitivity of the radiation budget and atmospheric heating to water vapour and dust aerosol N. Alamirew et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1241-2018
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021