22 Aug 2017
Research article | 22 Aug 2017
Multiphase composition changes and reactive oxygen species formation during limonene oxidation in the new Cambridge Atmospheric Simulation Chamber (CASC)
Peter J. Gallimore et al.
Total article views: 2,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,263 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,589 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 674 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Limononic Acid Oxidation by Hydroxyl Radicals and Ozone in the Aqueous Phase B. Witkowski et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04867
- Development of a Physiologically Relevant Online Chemical Assay To Quantify Aerosol Oxidative Potential S. Campbell et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03282
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis in Atmospheric Chemistry J. Laskin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b04249
- Atmospheric conditions and composition that influence PM<sub>2.5</sub> oxidative potential in Beijing, China S. Campbell et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5549-2021
- Aerosol Health Effects from Molecular to Global Scales M. Shiraiwa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04417
- Viable route and DFT study for the synthesis of optically active limonaketone: A barely available natural feedstock in Cedrus atlantica A. Mekkaoui et al. 10.1016/j.molstruc.2021.130221
- Quantification of Particle-Bound Organic Radicals in Secondary Organic Aerosol S. Campbell et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00825
- Are reactive oxygen species (ROS) a suitable metric to predict toxicity of carbonaceous aerosol particles? Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1793-2022
- Inflammatory responses to secondary organic aerosols (SOA) generated from biogenic and anthropogenic precursors W. Tuet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11423-2017
- Superoxide Formation from Aqueous Reactions of Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosols J. Wei et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07789
- Predominance of secondary organic aerosol to particle-bound reactive oxygen species activity in fine ambient aerosol J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14703-2019
- Investigation of the Dynamism of Nanosized SOA Particle Formation in Indoor Air by a Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer and Proton-Transfer-Reaction Mass Spectrometry K. Pytel et al. 10.3390/molecules25092202
- A light-driven burst of hydroxyl radicals dominates oxidation chemistry in newly activated cloud droplets S. Paulson et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav7689
- Evaluating the use of biosensors for monitoring of Penicillium digitatum infection in citrus fruit D. Chalupowicz et al. 10.1016/j.snb.2020.127896
- Nitrate radical, ozone and hydroxyl radical initiated aging of limonene secondary organic aerosol S. Ramasamy et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100102
- Characterisation of the Manchester Aerosol Chamber facility Y. Shao et al. 10.5194/amt-15-539-2022
- Use of Dithiothreitol Assay to Evaluate the Oxidative Potential of Atmospheric Aerosols . Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos10100571
- On the fate of oxygenated organic molecules in atmospheric aerosol particles V. Pospisilova et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax8922
- The Interplay Between Hydrogen Bonding and Coulombic Forces in Determining the Structure of Sulfuric Acid-Amine Clusters S. Waller et al. 10.1021/acs.jpclett.8b00161
- Radical Formation by Fine Particulate Matter Associated with Highly Oxygenated Molecules H. Tong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05149
- Online molecular characterisation of organic aerosols in an atmospheric chamber using extractive electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry P. Gallimore et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14485-2017
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022