How do changes in warm-phase microphysics affect deep convective clouds?
Total article views: 2,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,644 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,030 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,014 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 630 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of aerosols on clouds, precipitation and freezing level height over the foothills of the Himalayas during the Indian summer monsoon P. Adhikari & J. Mejia 10.1007/s00382-021-05710-2
- A study of the fraction of warm rain in a pre-summer rainfall event over South China W. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105792
- Opinion: A critical evaluation of the evidence for aerosol invigoration of deep convection A. Varble et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13791-2023
- Indications of a Decrease in the Depth of Deep Convective Cores with Increasing Aerosol Concentration during the CACTI Campaign P. Veals et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0119.1
- tobac 1.2: towards a flexible framework for tracking and analysis of clouds in diverse datasets M. Heikenfeld et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4551-2019
- Non-Monotonic Dependencies of Cloud Microphysics and Precipitation on Aerosol Loading in Deep Convective Clouds: A Case Study Using the WRF Model with Bin Microphysics Y. Jeon et al. 10.3390/atmos9110434
- The Roles of Mineral Dust as Cloud Condensation Nuclei and Ice Nuclei During the Evolution of a Hail Storm Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2019JD031403
- Macrophysical and Microphysical Characteristics of Convective Rain Cells Observed During SOS‐CHUVA M. Cecchini et al. 10.1029/2019JD031187
- Possible roles of fall speed parameters of different graupel densities on microphysics and electrification in an idealized thunderstorm X. Ouyang et al. 10.1002/qj.3569
- Observational study of the relationship between entrainment rate and relative dispersion in deep convective clouds X. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.09.013
- Aerosol Impacts on Mesoscale Convective Systems Forming Under Different Vertical Wind Shear Conditions Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2018JD030027
- Ensemble daily simulations for elucidating cloud–aerosol interactions under a large spread of realistic environmental conditions G. Dagan & P. Stier 10.5194/acp-20-6291-2020
- Role of liquid phase in the development of ice phase in monsoon clouds: Aircraft observations and numerical simulations S. Patade et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.06.022
- Quantifying the effect of aerosol on vertical velocity and effective terminal velocity in warm convective clouds G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6761-2018
- Aerosol-induced changes in the vertical structure of precipitation: a perspective of TRMM precipitation radar J. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13329-2018
- Atmospheric energy budget response to idealized aerosol perturbation in tropical cloud systems G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4523-2020
- Effects of Number Concentration of Cloud Condensation Nuclei on Moist Convection Formation Y. Miyamoto 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0058.1
- Parameterization of Mean Terminal Velocity of Hydrometeors in Convective Clouds Z. Zou et al. 10.3390/atmos13091404
- Radiative forcing from aerosol–cloud interactions enhanced by large-scale circulation adjustments G. Dagan et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01319-8
- Localization and Invigoration of Mei‐yu Front Rainfall due to Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions: A Preliminary Assessment Based on WRF Simulations and IMFRE 2018 Field Observations L. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031952
- Modeled aerosol-cloud indirect effects and processes based on an observed partially glaciated marine deep convective cloud case I. Kudzotsa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.010
- Preconditioning, aerosols, and radiation control the temperature of glaciation in Amazonian clouds A. Correia et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00250-3
- Investigating the impacts of Saharan dust on tropical deep convection using spectral bin microphysics M. Gibbons et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12161-2018
- Review of Chinese atmospheric science research over the past 70 years: Atmospheric physics and atmospheric environment T. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9536-1
- Substantial convection and precipitation enhancements by ultrafineaerosol particles J. Fan et al. 10.1126/science.aan8461
- Variations of aerosol and cloud vertical characteristics based on aircraft measurements in upstream of Shanghai during the 2020 China international import expo Y. Yu et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1098611
- Global evidence of aerosol-induced invigoration in marine cumulus clouds A. Douglas & T. L'Ecuyer 10.5194/acp-21-15103-2021
- Factors Affecting Entrainment Rate in Deep Convective Clouds and Parameterizations X. Xu et al. 10.1029/2021JD034881
- Aerosol effects on deep convection: the propagation of aerosol perturbations through convective cloud microphysics M. Heikenfeld et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2601-2019
- Do Ultrafine Cloud Condensation Nuclei Invigorate Deep Convection? W. Grabowski & H. Morrison 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0012.1
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023