09 Aug 2017
Research article | 09 Aug 2017
Spatial extent of new particle formation events over the Mediterranean Basin from multiple ground-based and airborne measurements
Kevin Berland et al.
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,986 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,977 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,399 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 578 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Towards understanding the characteristics of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean R. Baalbaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9223-2021
- Global analysis of continental boundary layer new particle formation based on long-term measurements T. Nieminen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14737-2018
- Occurrence, Loading, and Exposure of Atmospheric Particle-Bound POPs at the African and European Edges of the Western Mediterranean Sea J. Castro-Jiménez et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b04614
- Atmospheric new particle formation and growth: review of field observations V. Kerminen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadf3c
- Observation of atmospheric new particle growth events at the summit of mountain Tai (1534 m) in Central East China L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.051
- Formation and growth of atmospheric nanoparticles in the eastern Mediterranean: results from long-term measurements and process simulations N. Kalivitis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2671-2019
- On the submicron aerosol distributions and CCN activity in and around the Korean Peninsula measured onboard the NASA DC-8 research aircraft during the KORUS-AQ field campaign M. Park et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105004
- Role of Criegee intermediates in the formation of sulfuric acid at a Mediterranean (Cape Corsica) site under influence of biogenic emissions A. Kukui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13333-2021
- Characterization of Urban New Particle Formation in Amman—Jordan T. Hussein et al. 10.3390/atmos11010079
- Combining airborne in situ and ground-based lidar measurements for attribution of aerosol layers A. Nikandrova et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10575-2018
- Study of new particle formation events in southern Italy A. Dinoi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117920
- The effect of meteorological conditions and atmospheric composition in the occurrence and development of new particle formation (NPF) events in Europe D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3345-2021
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022