Articles | Volume 17, issue 15
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in photochemically aged air from the eastern and western Mediterranean
Total article views: 2,935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,942 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,084 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,110 with geography defined and -26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 832 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chemical ionization quadrupole mass spectrometer with an electrical discharge ion source for atmospheric trace gas measurement P. Eger et al. 10.5194/amt-12-1935-2019
- Diurnal variability, photochemical production and loss processes of hydrogen peroxide in the boundary layer over Europe H. Fischer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11953-2019
- The Seasonality Impact of the BTEX Pollution on the Atmosphere of Arad City, Romania C. Popitanu et al. 10.3390/ijerph18094858
- A geographically and temporally weighted regression model for assessing intra-urban variability of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in Yangpu district, Shanghai L. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.052
- Ecological risks in a ‘plastic’ world: A threat to biological diversity? E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126035
- Assumptions about footprint layer heights influence the quantification of emission sources: a case study for Cyprus I. Hüser et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10955-2017
- Net ozone production and its relationship to nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds in the marine boundary layer around the Arabian Peninsula I. Tadic et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6769-2020
- Spatiotemporal variation, sources, and secondary transformation potential of volatile organic compounds in Xi'an, China M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4939-2021
- Origin and variability in volatile organic compounds observed at an Eastern Mediterranean background site (Cyprus) C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11355-2017
- Variation of trace gases in Kannur Town, a coastal South Indian city R. CT et al. 10.1016/j.envc.2021.100336
- A new classification approach to enhance future VOCs emission policies: Taking solvent-consuming industry as an example X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115868
- Ethylenediurea (EDU) spray effects on willows (Salix sachalinensis F. Schmid) grown in ambient or ozone-enriched air: implications for renewable biomass production E. Agathokleous et al. 10.1007/s11676-021-01400-1
- Measurement report: Photochemical production and loss rates of formaldehyde and ozone across Europe C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18413-2021
- Oxidation processes in the eastern Mediterranean atmosphere: evidence from the modelling of HO<sub><i>x</i></sub> measurements over Cyprus C. Mallik et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10825-2018
- Identifying volatile organic compounds used for olfactory navigation by homing pigeons N. Zannoni et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-72525-2
- Atmospheric mixing ratios of methyl ethyl ketone (2-butanone) in tropical, boreal, temperate and marine environments A. Yáñez-Serrano et al. 10.5194/acp-16-10965-2016
- A new marine biogenic emission: methane sulfonamide (MSAM), dimethyl sulfide (DMS), and dimethyl sulfone (DMSO<sub>2</sub>) measured in air over the Arabian Sea A. Edtbauer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6081-2020
- Physicochemical uptake and release of volatile organic compounds by soil in coated-wall flow tube experiments with ambient air G. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2209-2019
- Modelling study of the atmospheric composition over Cyprus J. Kushta et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2017.09.007
- Emission of biogenic volatile organic compounds from warm and oligotrophic seawater in the Eastern Mediterranean C. Dayan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12741-2020
- Characteristic wavelength selection of volatile organic compounds infrared spectra based on improved interval partial least squares W. Ju et al. 10.1142/S1793545819500056
- Air Quality Assessment in the Central Mediterranean Sea (Tyrrhenian Sea): Anthropic Impact and Miscellaneous Natural Sources, including Volcanic Contribution, on the Budget of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) F. Vichi et al. 10.3390/atmos12121609
- Traffic and outdoor air pollution levels near highways in Baghdad, Iraq M. Chaichan et al. 10.1007/s10668-016-9900-x
Latest update: 28 Mar 2023