Subtropical subsidence and surface deposition of oxidized mercury produced in the free troposphere
Total article views: 2,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,482 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,709 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 773 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mercury stable isotopes constrain atmospheric sources to the ocean M. Jiskra et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03859-8
- Two decades of changing anthropogenic mercury emissions in Australia: inventory development, trends, and atmospheric implications S. MacFarlane et al. 10.1039/D2EM00019A
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Gaseous Oxidized Mercury at a Coastal Site in Atlantic Canada I. Cheng et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0120.1
- A potential route for photolytic reduction of HgCl2 and HgBr2 in dry air and analysis about the impacts from Ozone Y. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105310
- Atmospheric Modelling of Mercury in the Southern Hemisphere and Future Research Needs: A Review J. Leiva González et al. 10.3390/atmos13081226
- Improved Mechanistic Model of the Atmospheric Redox Chemistry of Mercury V. Shah et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03160
- Spatial Patterns and Temporal Changes in Atmospheric-Mercury Deposition for the Midwestern USA, 2001–2016 M. Risch & D. Kenski 10.3390/atmos9010029
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Dynamics of gaseous oxidized mercury at Villum Research Station during the High Arctic summer J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13287-2021
- Evidence against Rapid Mercury Oxidation in Photochemical Smog S. Lyman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c02224
- Understanding factors influencing the detection of mercury policies in modelled Laurentian Great Lakes wet deposition A. Giang et al. 10.1039/C8EM00268A
- The Causes and Effects of Mercury and Methylmercury Contamination in the Marine Environment: A Review M. Al-Sulaiti et al. 10.1007/s40726-022-00226-7
- Primary effects of changes in meteorology vs. anthropogenic emissions on mercury wet deposition: A modeling study Z. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.052
- Evaluating EDGARv4.tox2 speciated mercury emissions ex-post scenarios and their impacts on modelled global and regional wet deposition patterns M. Muntean et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.017
- Atmospheric mercury in Australia J. Fisher & P. Nelson 10.1525/elementa.2020.070
- Recent advances in understanding and measurement of Hg in the environment: Surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury (Hg0) J. Sommar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137648
- Effects of temperature and relative humidity on the partitioning of atmospheric oxidized mercury at a high-altitude mountain background site in Taiwan L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118572
- Mercury wet depositions study during plum rain, regular precipitations and near typhoon periods G. Fang et al. 10.1080/15275922.2022.2047836
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023