Nocturnal low-level clouds over southern West Africa analysed using high-resolution simulations
Bianca Adler et al.
Total article views: 1,761 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,756 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,522 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 234 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 234 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol liquid water content in the moist southern West African monsoon layer and its radiative impact K. Deetz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14271-2018
- What controls the formation of nocturnal low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa during the monsoon season? K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13489-2019
- Quantifying the Contribution of Different Cloud Types to the Radiation Budget in Southern West Africa P. Hill et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0586.1
- The role of droplet sedimentation in the evolution of low-level clouds over southern West Africa C. Dearden et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14253-2018
- An evaluation of operational and research weather forecasts for southern West Africa using observations from the DACCIWA field campaign in June–July 2016 A. Kniffka et al. 10.1002/qj.3729
- Diurnal cycle of coastal anthropogenic pollutant transport over southern West Africa during the DACCIWA campaign A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-19-473-2019
- Numerical simulations of aerosol radiative effects and their impact on clouds and atmospheric dynamics over southern West Africa K. Deetz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9767-2018
- The influence of DACCIWA radiosonde data on the quality of ECMWF analyses and forecasts over southern West Africa R. Linden et al. 10.1002/qj.3763
- An overview of the diurnal cycle of the atmospheric boundary layer during the West African monsoon season: results from the 2016 observational campaign N. Kalthoff et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2913-2018
- The role of low-level clouds in the West African monsoon system A. Kniffka et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1623-2019
- Conceptual model of diurnal cycle of low-level stratiform clouds over southern West Africa F. Lohou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2263-2020
- The observed diurnal cycle of low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa: a case study K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1281-2019
- Breakup of nocturnal low-level stratiform clouds during the southern West African monsoon season M. Zouzoua et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2027-2021
- Daytime low-level clouds in West Africa – occurrence, associated drivers, and shortwave radiation attenuation D. Danso et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1133-2020
- Nocturnal low-level clouds in the atmospheric boundary layer over southern West Africa: an observation-based analysis of conditions and processes B. Adler et al. 10.5194/acp-19-663-2019
- The radiative impact of out-of-cloud aerosol hygroscopic growth during the summer monsoon in southern West Africa S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1505-2019
- The Dynamics–Aerosol–Chemistry–Cloud Interactions in West Africa Field Campaign: Overview and Research Highlights C. Flamant et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0256.1
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- Low-level stratiform clouds and dynamical features observed within the southern West African monsoon C. Dione et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8979-2019
Latest update: 03 May 2021