Organic carbon at a remote site of the western Mediterranean Basin: sources and chemistry during the ChArMEx SOP2 field experiment
Vincent Michoud et al.
Total article views: 2,329 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,303 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,711 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Molecular characterization of gaseous and particulate oxygenated compounds at a remote site in Cape Corsica in the western Mediterranean Basin V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8067-2021
- Summertime OH reactivity from a receptor coastal site in the Mediterranean Basin N. Zannoni et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12645-2017
- Aerosol optical properties derived from POLDER-3/PARASOL (2005–2013) over the Western Mediterranean Sea – Part 2: Spatial distribution and temporal variability I. Chiapello et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12715-2021
- Primary aerosol and secondary inorganic aerosol budget over the Mediterranean Basin during 2012 and 2013 J. Guth et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4911-2018
- Long-term measurement of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a rural background area: Contribution to ozone formation M. Gómez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117315
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in the vicinity of a Mediterranean industrial harbor: A coupled approach based on radiocarbon and molecular tracers L. Bonvalot et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.008
- Summertime surface PM<sub>1</sub> aerosol composition and size by source region at the Lampedusa island in the central Mediterranean Sea M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11123-2019
- Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds during the OCTAVE Campaign: Sources and Distributions of Formaldehyde on Reunion Island M. Rocco et al. 10.3390/atmos11020140
- Seasonal variation and origins of volatile organic compounds observed during 2 years at a western Mediterranean remote background site (Ersa, Cape Corsica) C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1449-2021
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Variability of air pollutants, and PM composition and sources at a regional background site in the Balearic Islands: Review of western Mediterranean phenomenology from a 3-year study J. Cerro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137177
- Chemical characterization of fine particles (PM2.5) at a coastal site in the South Western Mediterranean during the ChArMex experiment A. Lemou et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08168-7
- Origin and variability in volatile organic compounds observed at an Eastern Mediterranean background site (Cyprus) C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11355-2017
- Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7287-2018
- Role of Criegee intermediates in the formation of sulfuric acid at a Mediterranean (Cape Corsica) site under influence of biogenic emissions A. Kukui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13333-2021
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Air pollution survey across the western Mediterranean Sea: overview on oxygenated volatile hydrocarbons (OVOCs) and other gaseous pollutants F. Vichi et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04916-6
- Reviews and perspectives of high impact atmospheric processes in the Mediterranean S. Michaelides et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.11.022
- Field measurements of methylglyoxal using proton transfer reaction time-of-flight mass spectrometry and comparison to the DNPH–HPLC–UV method V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5729-2018
- Driving parameters of biogenic volatile organic compounds and consequences on new particle formation observed at an eastern Mediterranean background site C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14297-2018
- Atmospheric deposition of organic matter at a remote site in the central Mediterranean Sea: implications for the marine ecosystem Y. Galletti et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3669-2020
- Sources and mixing state of summertime background aerosol in the north-western Mediterranean basin J. Arndt et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6975-2017
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021