Estimating daily surface NO2 concentrations from satellite data – a case study over Hong Kong using land use regression models
Jasdeep S. Anand and Paul S. Monks
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,145 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,470 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 675 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating Ground-Level Concentrations of Multiple Air Pollutants and Their Health Impacts in the Huaihe River Basin in China D. Zhang et al. 10.3390/ijerph16040579
- Development of spatiotemporal land use regression models for PM2.5 and NO2 in Chongqing, China, and exposure assessment for the CLIMB study A. Harper et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101096
- Air quality in the Galapagos Islands: A baseline view from remote sensing andin situmeasurements M. Cazorla & E. Herrera 10.1002/met.1878
- Analysis of spatial and seasonal distributions of air pollutants by incorporating urban morphological characteristics Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2019.01.003
- Role of Meteorological Parameters in the Diurnal and Seasonal Variation of NO2 in a Romanian Urban Environment M. Voiculescu et al. 10.3390/ijerph17176228
- Development and intercity transferability of land-use regression models for predicting ambient PM<sub>10</sub>, PM<sub>2.5</sub>, NO<sub>2</sub> and O<sub>3</sub> concentrations in northern Taiwan Z. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5063-2021
- Land-Use Regression Modelling of Intra-Urban Air Pollution Variation in China: Current Status and Future Needs B. He et al. 10.3390/atmos9040134
- Re-framing the Gaussian dispersion model as a nonlinear regression scheme for retrospective air quality assessment at a high spatial and temporal resolution S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104620
- Novel Approaches to Air Pollution Exposure and Clinical Outcomes Assessment in Environmental Health Studies S. Yarza et al. 10.3390/atmos11020122
- Impact of weather and emission changes on NO2 concentrations in China during 2014–2019 Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116163
- Spatial-temporal heterogeneity of air pollution and its relationship with meteorological factors in the Pearl River Delta, China M. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118415
- Dynamic variations of inorganic N in precipitation and its influencing factors in the Hexi Corridor, northwestern China S. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2020.104678
- Assessing NO2 Concentration and Model Uncertainty with High Spatiotemporal Resolution across the Contiguous United States Using Ensemble Model Averaging Q. Di et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03358
- The application of land use regression model to investigate spatiotemporal variations of PM2.5 in Guangzhou, China: Implications for the public health benefits of PM2.5 reduction Y. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146305
- Assessment of Tropospheric Concentrations of NO2 from the TROPOMI/Sentinel-5 Precursor for the Estimation of Long-Term Exposure to Surface NO2 over South Korea U. Jeong & H. Hong 10.3390/rs13101877
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021