04 Jul 2017
Research article | 04 Jul 2017
Impact of aerosols and clouds on decadal trends in all-sky solar radiation over the Netherlands (1966–2015)
Reinout Boers et al.
Total article views: 2,177 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,240 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,576 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,567 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 673 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- 1990–2016 surface solar radiation variability and trend over the Piedmont region (northwest Italy) V. Manara et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2521-6
- Estimation of the losses in potential concentrated solar thermal power electricity production due to air pollution in China Z. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147214
- Observing and Modelling the Surface Radiative Budget and Cloud Radiative Forcing at the Cabauw Experimental Site for Atmospheric Research (CESAR), the Netherlands, 2009–17 R. Boers et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0828.1
- Triple charge-coupled device cameras combined backscatter lidar for retrieving PM25 from aerosol extinction coefficient J. Gao et al. 10.1364/AO.405219
- Determining Factors of Monthly to Decadal Variability in Surface Solar Radiation in China: Evidences From Current Reanalyses F. Feng & K. Wang 10.1029/2018JD030214
- A Limited Role for Unforced Internal Variability in Twentieth-Century Warming K. Haustein et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0555.1
- Improved empirical models for estimating surface direct and diffuse solar radiation at monthly and daily level: A case study in North China Y. Feng et al. 10.1177/0309133318823459
- A Look At The Solar Radiation Climate In Athens During The Brightening Period H. Kambezidis 10.31988/SciTrends.29483
- Homogenization of incoming solar radiation measurements over Poland with satellite and climate reanalysis data K. Kulesza & J. Bojanowski 10.1016/j.solener.2021.07.031
- On the spatiotemporal variability and potential of complementarity of wind and solar resources D. Schindler et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113016
- Trends in downward surface shortwave radiation from multi‐source data over China during 1984–2015 Z. Zhou et al. 10.1002/joc.6408
- Worldwide validation of CAMS and MERRA-2 reanalysis aerosol optical depth products using 15 years of AERONET observations C. Gueymard & D. Yang 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117216
- Investigating the all-sky surface solar radiation and its influencing factors in the Yangtze River Basin in recent four decades Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117888
- Long-term evolution of clear sky surface solar radiation and its driving factors over East Asia Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118661
- A comprehensive research on the global all-sky surface solar radiation and its driving factors during 1980–2019 Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105870
- Impact of season, cloud cover, and air pollution on different spectral regions of ultraviolet and visible incident solar radiation at the surface M. Musiolková et al. 10.1002/qj.4102
- The solar radiation climate of Athens: Variations and tendencies in the period 1992–2017, the brightening era H. Kambezidis 10.1016/j.solener.2018.07.076
- Relationships between cloudiness, aerosol optical thickness, and sunshine duration in Poland K. Bartoszek et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105097
- Solar “brightening” impact on summer surface ozone between 1990 and 2010 in Europe – a model sensitivity study of the influence of the aerosol–radiation interactions E. Oikonomakis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9741-2018
- A Semiempirical Approach to the Determination of Daily Erythemal Doses A. Silva et al. 10.1111/php.12909
- Impact of aerosols on terrestrial gross primary productivity in North China using an improved boreal ecosystem productivity simulator with satellite-based aerosol optical depth Y. Feng et al. 10.1080/15481603.2019.1682237
- Evaluation of CLARA-A2 and ISCCP-H Cloud Cover Climate Data Records over Europe with ECA&D Ground-Based Measurements V. Tzallas et al. 10.3390/rs11020212
- Trends and Variability of Surface Solar Radiation in Europe Based On Surface‐ and Satellite‐Based Data Records U. Pfeifroth et al. 10.1002/2017JD027418
- Changes in atmospheric shortwave absorption as important driver of dimming and brightening M. Schwarz et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0528-y
Latest update: 26 May 2022