Secondary inorganic aerosols in Europe: sources and the significant influence of biogenic VOC emissions, especially on ammonium nitrate
Sebnem Aksoyoglu et al.
Total article views: 2,209 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,246 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,567 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Transport of Po Valley aerosol pollution to the northwestern Alps – Part 1: Phenomenology H. Diémoz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3065-2019
- Effects of two different biogenic emission models on modelled ozone and aerosol concentrations in Europe J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3747-2019
- Effects of COVID-19 lockdowns on fine particulate matter concentrations M. Hammer et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abg7670
- EURODELTA III exercise: An evaluation of air quality models’ capacity to reproduce the carbonaceous aerosol M. Mircea et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100018
- Wet Inorganic Nitrogen Deposition at the Daheitin Reservoir in North China: Temporal Variation, Sources, and Biomass Burning Influences L. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos11111260
- Changes in ozone and PM2.5 in Europe during the period of 1990–2030: Role of reductions in land and ship emissions J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140467
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Future climatic drivers and their effect on PM<sub>10</sub> components in Europe and the Mediterranean Sea A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4459-2019
- Temporal variations of atmospheric black carbon and its relation to other pollutants and meteorological factors at an urban traffic site in Istanbul Ü. Şahin et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.03.009
- Impact of SOx, NOx and NH3 emission reductions on PM2.5 concentrations across Europe: Hints for future measure development A. Clappier et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106699
- Disparities in particulate matter (PM<sub>10</sub>) origins and oxidative potential at a city scale (Grenoble, France) – Part 2: Sources of PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential using multiple linear regression analysis and the predictive applicability of multilayer perceptron neural network analysis L. Borlaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9719-2021
- Chemical characteristics of size-resolved atmospheric aerosols in Iasi, north-eastern Romania: nitrogen-containing inorganic compounds control aerosol chemistry in the area A. Galon-Negru et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5879-2018
- On-road measurement of NH 3 emissions from gasoline and diesel passenger cars during real world driving conditions R. Suarez-Bertoa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.07.056
- Elevated production of NH 4 NO 3 from the photochemical processing of vehicle exhaust: Implications for air quality in the Seoul Metropolitan Region M. Link et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.02.031
- Health Impact of PM10, PM2.5 and Black Carbon Exposure Due to Different Source Sectors in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Umea, Sweden D. Segersson et al. 10.3390/ijerph14070742
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021