Enhanced toxicity of aerosol in fog conditions in the Po Valley, Italy
Stefano Decesari et al.
Total article views: 2,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,194 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,588 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 606 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fogs: Physical Basis, Characteristic Properties, and Impacts on the Environment and Human Health J. Pérez-Díaz et al. 10.3390/w9100807
- Air quality changes in cities during the COVID-19 lockdown: A critical review M. Adam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105823
- The impact of stay-home policies during Coronavirus-19 pandemic on the chemical and toxicological characteristics of ambient PM2.5 in the metropolitan area of Milan, Italy A. Altuwayjiri et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143582
- Effects of Atmospheric Processing on the Oxidative Potential of Biomass Burning Organic Aerosols J. Wong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01034
- Kinetics and products of the aqueous-phase oxidation of β-caryophyllonic acid by hydroxyl radicals B. Witkowski et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.016
- The Oxidative Potential of Personal and Household PM2.5 in a Rural Setting in Southwestern China C. Brehmer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05120
- Source apportionment of black carbon (BC) from fossil fuel and biomass burning in metropolitan Milan, Italy A. Mousavi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.009
- Spatial trends and sources of PM2.5 organic carbon volatility fractions (OCx) across the Los Angeles Basin E. Soleimanian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.027
- Review of PM Oxidative Potential Measured with Acellular Assays in Urban and Rural Sites across Italy . Pietrogrande et al. 10.3390/atmos10100626
- Impact of emissions from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach on the oxidative potential of ambient PM0.25 measured across the Los Angeles County A. Mousavi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.155
- The impact of household air cleaners on the oxidative potential of PM2.5 and the role of metals and sources associated with indoor and outdoor exposure C. Brehmer et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.108919
- Source apportionment of water-soluble oxidative potential in ambient total suspended particulate from Bangkok: Biomass burning versus fossil fuel combustion J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117624
- Detailed characterization of a mist chamber for the collection of water-soluble organic gases C. Hennigan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.019
- Oxidative potential of ambient fine aerosol over a semi-urban site in the Indo-Gangetic Plain A. Patel & N. Rastogi 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.12.004
- Urban Heat Island Over Delhi Punches Holes in Widespread Fog in the Indo‐Gangetic Plains R. Gautam & M. Singh 10.1002/2017GL076794
- Local Arctic Air Pollution: A Neglected but Serious Problem J. Schmale et al. 10.1029/2018EF000952
- Development of a novel aerosol generation system for conducting inhalation exposures to ambient particulate matter (PM) S. Taghvaee et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.214
- Prediction of the oxidation potential of PM2.5 exposures from pollutant composition and sources J. Shang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118492
- Oxidative potential of ambient particulate matter in Beirut during Saharan and Arabian dust events C. Lovett et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.016
- Pannonian Basin Nocturnal Boundary Layer and Fog Formation: Role of Topography J. Cuxart et al. 10.3390/atmos12060712
- Comparison of the oxidative potential of primary (POA) and secondary (SOA) organic aerosols derived from α-pinene and gasoline engine exhaust precursors C. Lovett et al. 10.12688/f1000research.15445.1
- Comparison of the oxidative potential of primary (POA) and secondary (SOA) organic aerosols derived from α-pinene and gasoline engine exhaust precursors C. Lovett et al. 10.12688/f1000research.15445.2
- Non-exhaust traffic emissions: Sources, characterization, and mitigation measures A. Piscitello et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144440
- The impact of biomass burning on the oxidative potential of PM2.5 in the metropolitan area of Milan M. Hakimzadeh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117328
- Influence of regional and long range transport air masses on fog water composition, contribution and toxicological response at Indo Gangetic Plain S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116888
- Diurnal and seasonal trends and source apportionment of redox-active metals in Los Angeles using a novel online metal monitor and Positive Matrix Factorization (PMF) A. Mousavi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.11.034
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021