22 Jun 2017
Research article | 22 Jun 2017
Effect of mid-term drought on Quercus pubescens BVOCs' emission seasonality and their dependency on light and/or temperature
Amélie Saunier et al.
Total article views: 1,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,835 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,382 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 453 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Volatilome of Aleppo Pine litter over decomposition process J. Viros et al. 10.1002/ece3.7533
- Exogenous Isoprene Confers Physiological Benefits in a Negligible Isoprene Emitter (Acer monspessulanum L.) under Water Deficit E. Ormeño et al. 10.3390/plants9020159
- Biogenic volatile organic compound emission patterns and secondary pollutant formation potentials of dominant greening trees in Chengdu, southwest China L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.08.033
- Isoprene contribution to ozone production under climate change conditions in the French Mediterranean area A. Saunier et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01697-4
- Ambient volatile organic compounds in a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin: Concentration levels, source apportionment and health risk assessment Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133889
- Upward trend and formation of surface ozone in the Guanzhong Basin, Northwest China Y. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.128175
- Seasonal variations of <i>Quercus pubescens</i> isoprene emissions from an <i>in natura</i> forest under drought stress and sensitivity to future climate change in the Mediterranean area A. Genard-Zielinski et al. 10.5194/bg-15-4711-2018
- Foliar behaviour of biogenic semi-volatiles: potential applications in sustainable pest management A. Mofikoya et al. 10.1007/s11829-019-09676-1
- Climate Change Effects on Secondary Compounds of Forest Trees in the Northern Hemisphere J. Holopainen et al. 10.3389/fpls.2018.01445
- The Interplay Between Ozone and Urban Vegetation—BVOC Emissions, Ozone Deposition, and Tree Ecophysiology A. Fitzky et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00050
- Transpiration directly regulates the emissions of water-soluble short-chained OVOCs K. Rissanen et al. 10.1111/pce.13318
- Litter of mediterranean species as a source of volatile organic compounds V. J et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117815
- Comparative study of biogenic volatile organic compounds fluxes by wheat, maize and rapeseed with dynamic chambers over a short period in northern France L. Gonzaga Gomez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116855
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022