Size-resolved chemical composition, effective density, and optical properties of biomass burning particles
Jinghao Zhai et al.
Total article views: 2,326 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,335 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,733 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,725 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 613 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 610 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evolution in physiochemical and cloud condensation nuclei activation properties of crop residue burning particles during photochemical aging Y. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.06.004
- Real-time retrieval of aerosol chemical composition using effective density and the imaginary part of complex refractive index S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117959
- Optical properties closure and sources of size-resolved aerosol in Nanjing around summer harvest period L. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118017
- Detailed characterization of the CAPS single-scattering albedo monitor (CAPS PMssa) as a field-deployable instrument for measuring aerosol light absorption with the extinction-minus-scattering method R. Modini et al. 10.5194/amt-14-819-2021
- Trans‐Regional Transport of Haze Particles From the North China Plain to Yangtze River Delta During Winter J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033778
- Particulate Matter Produced by Micro-Scale Biomass Combustion in an Oxygen-Lean Atmosphere J. Poláčik et al. 10.3390/en11123359
- Technical note: Measurement of chemically resolved volume equivalent diameter and effective density of particles by AAC-SPAMS L. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5605-2021
- Emission of fine particles from residential combustion of wood: Comparison of automatic boiler, manual log feed stove and thermo-gravimetric analysis J. Poláčik et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123664
- Measurement of the porosity of a pseudo-spherical nanostructured particle deposit formed by filtration J. Nuvoli et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105681
- Deposition of ambient particles in the human respiratory system based on single particle analysis: A case study in the Pearl River Delta, China S. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117056
- Temporal variations in the hygroscopicity and mixing state of black carbon aerosols in a polluted megacity area K. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15201-2018
- Characteristics of long-range transported PM2.5 at a coastal city using the single particle aerosol mass spectrometry Q. Cai et al. 10.4491/eer.2018.354
- The evolution of an aerosol event observed from aircraft in Beijing: An insight into regional pollution transport P. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.005
- Impact of combustion conditions on physical and morphological properties of biomass burning aerosol R. Pokhrel et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1822512
- The characteristics of atmospheric brown carbon in Xi'an, inland China: sources, size distributions and optical properties C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2017-2020
- A new method to quantify mineral dust and other aerosol species from aircraft platforms using single-particle mass spectrometry K. Froyd et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6209-2019
- Fine combustion particles released during combustion of unit mass of beechwood T. Sitek et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2019.03.089
- A review of measurement techniques for aerosol effective density L. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146248
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021