Time-dependent, non-monotonic response of warm convective cloud fields to changes in aerosol loading
Guy Dagan et al.
Total article views: 1,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,663 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,069 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,064 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 599 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analytical Investigation of the Role of Lateral Mixing in the Evolution of Nonprecipitating Cumulus. Part II: Dissolving Stage M. Pinsky & A. Khain 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0118.1
- Feedback mechanisms of shallow convective clouds in a warmer climate as demonstrated by changes in buoyancy G. Dagan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aac178
- Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions in Trade Wind Cumulus Clouds and the Role of Vertical Wind Shear T. Yamaguchi et al. 10.1029/2019JD031073
- Ensemble daily simulations for elucidating cloud–aerosol interactions under a large spread of realistic environmental conditions G. Dagan & P. Stier 10.5194/acp-20-6291-2020
- Quantifying the effect of aerosol on vertical velocity and effective terminal velocity in warm convective clouds G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6761-2018
- Analytical Investigation of the Role of Lateral Mixing in the Evolution of Nonprecipitating Cumulus. Part I: Developing Clouds M. Pinsky & A. Khain 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0036.1
- Strong Precipitation Suppression by Aerosols in Marine Low Clouds C. Fan et al. 10.1029/2019GL086207
- Non-Monotonic Aerosol Effect on Precipitation in Convective Clouds over Tropical Oceans H. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-44284-2
- The Effects of the Spatial Distribution of Direct Anthropogenic Aerosols Radiative Forcing on Atmospheric Circulation R. Chemke & G. Dagan 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0694.1
- Constraining the aerosol influence on cloud liquid water path E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5331-2019
- Atmospheric energy budget response to idealized aerosol perturbation in tropical cloud systems G. Dagan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4523-2020
- Observational Quantification of Aerosol Invigoration for Deep Convective Cloud Lifecycle Properties Based on Geostationary Satellite Z. Pan et al. 10.1029/2020JD034275
- Quantifying variations in shortwave aerosol–cloud–radiation interactions using local meteorology and cloud state constraints A. Douglas & T. L'Ecuyer 10.5194/acp-19-6251-2019
- Contrasting Response of Precipitation to Aerosol Perturbation in the Tropics and Extratropics Explained by Energy Budget Considerations G. Dagan et al. 10.1029/2019GL083479
- Contrasting Responses of Idealised and Realistic Simulations of Shallow Cumuli to Aerosol Perturbations G. Spill et al. 10.1029/2021GL094137
- Effect of weakened diurnal evolution of atmospheric boundary layer to air pollution over eastern China associated to aerosol, cloud – ABL feedback W. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.014
- Aerosol effects on deep convection: the propagation of aerosol perturbations through convective cloud microphysics M. Heikenfeld et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2601-2019
- How do changes in warm-phase microphysics affect deep convective clouds? Q. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-17-9585-2017
- Shallow Convective Cloud Field Lifetime as a Key Factor for Evaluating Aerosol Effects G. Dagan et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2018.11.032
- Simulation of Aerosol Indirect Effects on Cloud Streets Over the Northwestern Pacific Ocean C. Wu & J. Chen 10.1029/2020JD034325
- Effects of aerosol in simulations of realistic shallow cumulus cloud fields in a large domain G. Spill et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13507-2019
- Core and margin in warm convective clouds – Part 2: Aerosol effects on core properties R. Heiblum et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10739-2019
- The Impact of Resolving Subkilometer Processes on Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions of Low‐Level Clouds in Global Model Simulations C. Terai et al. 10.1029/2020MS002274
- Parameterization of Vertical Profiles of Governing Microphysical Parameters of Shallow Cumulus Cloud Ensembles Using LES with Bin Microphysics P. Khain et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0046.1
- Comparative Study of Cloud Liquid Water and Rain Liquid Water Obtained From Microwave Radiometer and Micro Rain Radar Observations Over Central China During the Monsoon W. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032456
- Organization and Oscillations in Simulated Shallow Convective Clouds G. Dagan et al. 10.1029/2018MS001416
- Localization and Invigoration of Mei‐yu Front Rainfall due to Aerosol‐Cloud Interactions: A Preliminary Assessment Based on WRF Simulations and IMFRE 2018 Field Observations L. Liu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031952
- Non-Monotonic Dependencies of Cloud Microphysics and Precipitation on Aerosol Loading in Deep Convective Clouds: A Case Study Using the WRF Model with Bin Microphysics Y. Jeon et al. 10.3390/atmos9110434
- Impacts of Aerosol Loading on Surface Precipitation from Deep Convective Systems over North Central Mongolia J. Lkhamjav et al. 10.1007/s13143-018-0080-5
- A Global Survey of Apparent Aerosol‐Cloud Interaction Signals L. Oreopoulos et al. 10.1029/2019JD031287
- The effect of subtropical aerosol loading on equatorial precipitation G. Dagan & R. Chemke 10.1002/2016GL071206
Latest update: 29 Jul 2021