Spectral- and size-resolved mass absorption efficiency of mineral dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum: a simulation chamber study
Lorenzo Caponi et al.
Total article views: 2,088 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,108 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,528 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,523 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Motion of dust particles in dry snow under temperature gradient metamorphism P. Hagenmuller et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2345-2019
- Gaining knowledge on source contribution to aerosol optical absorption properties and organics by receptor modelling A. Forello et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117873
- A new optical-based technique for real-time measurements of mineral dust concentration in PM<sub>10</sub> using a virtual impactor L. Drinovec et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3799-2020
- Aethalometer multiple scattering correction <i>C</i><sub>ref</sub> for mineral dust aerosols C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/amt-10-2923-2017
- Iron oxides in the cryoconite of glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau: abundance, speciation and implications Z. Cong et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3177-2018
- Complex refractive indices and single-scattering albedo of global dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum and relationship to size and iron content C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15503-2019
- Three years of measurements of light-absorbing aerosols over coastal Namibia: seasonality, origin, and transport P. Formenti et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17003-2018
- Accuracy Assessment of MERRA-2 and ERA-Interim Sea Surface Temperature, Air Temperature, and Humidity Profiles over the Atlantic Ocean Using AEROSE Measurements B. Luo et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0955.1
- Accelerated Snow Melt in the Russian Caucasus Mountains After the Saharan Dust Outbreak in March 2018 M. Dumont et al. 10.1029/2020JF005641
- Black and brown carbon over central Amazonia: long-term aerosol measurements at the ATTO site J. Saturno et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12817-2018
- Multi-wavelength light absorption of black and brown carbon at a high-altitude site on the Southeastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau, China Z. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.035
- Improved method to apportion optical absorption by black and brown carbon under the influence of haze and fog at Lumbini, Nepal, on the Indo-Gangetic Plains S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114640
- Saharan dust events in the European Alps: role in snowmelt and geochemical characterization B. Di Mauro et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1147-2019
- Measured in-situ mass absorption spectra for nine forms of highly-absorbing carbonaceous aerosol C. Zangmeister et al. 10.1016/j.carbon.2018.04.057
- Quantification of the radiative impact of light-absorbing particles during two contrasted snow seasons at Col du Lautaret (2058 m a.s.l., French Alps) F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4553-2020
- Chemical composition and source apportionment of atmospheric aerosols on the Namibian coast D. Klopper et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15811-2020
- Aerosol Absorption: Progress Towards Global and Regional Constraints B. Samset et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0091-4
- Influence of light-absorbing particles on snow spectral irradiance profiles F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2169-2019
- Atmospheric Concentrations And Emission Ratios Of Black Carbon And Nitrogen Oxides In The Arabian/Persian Gulf Region B. Alfoldy et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118451
- Coarse-mode mineral dust size distributions, composition and optical properties from AER-D aircraft measurements over the tropical eastern Atlantic C. Ryder et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17225-2018
- Wintertime chemical characteristics of aerosol and their role in light extinction during clear and polluted days in rural Indo Gangetic plain S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117034
- An Exploratory Approach Using Regression and Machine Learning in the Analysis of Mass Absorption Cross Section of Black Carbon Aerosols: Model Development and Evaluation H. Li & A. May 10.3390/atmos11111185
- Mineralogy and mixing state of north African mineral dust by online single-particle mass spectrometry N. Marsden et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2259-2019
- Retrieval of Dust Properties From Spectral Snow Reflectance Measurements A. Kokhanovsky et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.644551
- Distinct chemical and mineralogical composition of Icelandic dust compared to northern African and Asian dust C. Baldo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13521-2020
- Global scale variability of the mineral dust long-wave refractive index: a new dataset of in situ measurements for climate modeling and remote sensing C. Di Biagio et al. 10.5194/acp-17-1901-2017
Latest update: 14 May 2021