Radiative and climate effects of stratospheric sulfur geoengineering using seasonally varying injection areas
Anton Laakso et al.
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,554 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,823 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 731 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Climate Response to Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Can Be Tailored Using Multiple Injection Locations D. MacMartin et al. 10.1002/2017JD026868
- From maritime salvage to IMO 2020 strategy: Two actions to protect the environment P. Sáez Álvarez 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112590
- Exploring accumulation-mode H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub> versus SO<sub>2</sub> stratospheric sulfate geoengineering in a sectional aerosol–chemistry–climate model S. Vattioni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4877-2019
- Seasonal Injection Strategies for Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2019GL083680
- Changing transport processes in the stratosphere by radiative heating of sulfate aerosols U. Niemeier & H. Schmidt 10.5194/acp-17-14871-2017
- Tailoring Meridional and Seasonal Radiative Forcing by Sulfate Aerosol Solar Geoengineering Z. Dai et al. 10.1002/2017GL076472
- Comparing the Radiative Forcings of the Anthropogenic Aerosol Emissions From Chile and Mexico T. Miinalainen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033364
- Sensitivity of Aerosol Distribution and Climate Response to Stratospheric SO 2 Injection Locations S. Tilmes et al. 10.1002/2017JD026888
- The Climatic Effects of Hygroscopic Growth of Sulfate Aerosols in the Stratosphere K. Krishnamohan et al. 10.1029/2019EF001326
- Sensitivity of the radiative forcing by stratospheric sulfur geoengineering to the amount and strategy of the SO<sub>2</sub>injection studied with the LMDZ-S3A model C. Kleinschmitt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2769-2018
- Application of Tropospheric Sulfate Aerosol Emissions to Mitigate Meteorological Phenomena with Extremely High Daily Temperatures G. Mulena et al. 10.2478/rtuect-2019-0002
- The IMO 2020 sulphur cap: a step forward for planetary health? J. Ji 10.1016/S2542-5196(20)30002-4
- A Model‐Based Investigation of Terrestrial Plant Carbon Uptake Response to Four Radiation Modification Approaches L. Duan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031883
- Best Scale for Detecting the Effects of Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosol Geoengineering on Surface Temperature Y. Lo et al. 10.1029/2018EF000933
- The role of tropical volcanic eruptions in exacerbating Indian droughts S. Fadnavis et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-81566-0
- Differing precipitation response between solar radiation management and carbon dioxide removal due to fast and slow components A. Laakso et al. 10.5194/esd-11-415-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021