13 Jun 2017
Research article | 13 Jun 2017
Diurnal fluxes of HONO above a crop rotation
Sebastian Laufs et al.
Total article views: 2,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,147 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,586 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 561 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An automated dynamic chamber system for exchange flux measurement of reactive nitrogen oxides (HONO and NOX) in farmland ecosystems of the Huaihe River Basin, China K. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140867
- Evidence for Strong HONO Emission from Fertilized Agricultural Fields and its Remarkable Impact on Regional O3 Pollution in the Summer North China Plain C. Xue et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00314
- Emissions of atmospherically important nitrous acid (HONO) gas from northern grassland soil increases in the presence of nitrite (NO2−) H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2018.01.017
- Photochemical emissions of HONO, NO2 and NO from the soil surface under simulated sunlight W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117596
- Insights into HONO sources from observations during a solar eclipse A. Singh et al. 10.1039/D1EA00010A
- Key Role of Equilibrium HONO Concentration over Soil in Quantifying Soil–Atmosphere HONO Fluxes F. Bao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06716
- Nitrous acid formation in a snow-free wintertime polluted rural area C. Tsai et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1977-2018
- High-resolution vertical distribution and sources of HONO and NO<sub>2</sub> in the nocturnal boundary layer in urban Beijing, China F. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5071-2020
- HONO Budget and Its Role in Nitrate Formation in the Rural North China Plain C. Xue et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01832
- Measurement of HONO flux using the aerodynamic gradient method over an agricultural field in the Huaihe River Basin, China F. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.09.005
- Assessment of Daytime HONO Emission Source from Asphalt Surface to Urban Air D. Kim et al. 10.3390/app11041930
- Global and Regional Patterns of Soil Nitrous Acid Emissions and Their Acceleration of Rural Photochemical Reactions D. Wu et al. 10.1029/2021JD036379
- Heterogeneous photochemical uptake of NO2 on the soil surface as an important ground-level HONO source W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116289
- Development and application of a twin open-top chambers method to measure soil HONO emission in the North China Plain C. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.245
- Characterization of Total OH Reactivity in a Rapeseed Field: Results from the COV3ER Experiment in April 2017 S. Bsaibes et al. 10.3390/atmos11030261
- Observations by Ground-Based MAX-DOAS of the Vertical Characters of Winter Pollution and the Influencing Factors of HONO Generation in Shanghai, China S. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs13173518
- A dual dynamic chamber system based on IBBCEAS for measuring fluxes of nitrous acid in agricultural fields in the North China Plain K. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.059
- Surface–atmosphere exchange of inorganic water-soluble gases and associated ions in bulk aerosol above agricultural grassland pre- and postfertilisation R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16953-2018
- Nitrous acid production and uptake by Zea mays plants in growth chambers in the presence of nitrogen dioxide A. Marion et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150696
- Nitrous acid (HONO) emissions under real-world driving conditions from vehicles in a UK road tunnel L. Kramer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5231-2020
- Volatile organic compound fluxes over a winter wheat field by PTR-Qi-TOF-MS and eddy covariance B. Loubet et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2817-2022
- Simultaneous detection of atmospheric HONO and NO<sub>2</sub> utilising an IBBCEAS system based on an iterative algorithm K. Tang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6487-2020
- Quantifying Nitrous Acid Formation Mechanisms Using Measured Vertical Profiles During the CalNex 2010 Campaign and 1D Column Modeling K. Tuite et al. 10.1029/2021JD034689
- Nitrous acid formation on Zea mays leaves by heterogeneous reaction of nitrogen dioxide in the laboratory A. Marion et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110543
- Comparative study of biogenic volatile organic compounds fluxes by wheat, maize and rapeseed with dynamic chambers over a short period in northern France L. Gonzaga Gomez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116855
- Concentrations and biosphere–atmosphere fluxes of inorganic trace gases and associated ionic aerosol counterparts over the Amazon rainforest R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15551-2020
- Emission of nitrous acid from soil and biological soil crusts represents an important source of HONO in the remote atmosphere in Cyprus H. Meusel et al. 10.5194/acp-18-799-2018
- Effect of senescence on biogenic volatile organic compound fluxes in wheat plants L. Gomez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118665
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022