Influence of biomass burning from South Asia at a high-altitude mountain receptor site in China
Jing Zheng et al.
Total article views: 2,331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,289 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,656 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 633 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Efficient N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> uptake and NO<sub>3</sub> oxidation in the outflow of urban Beijing H. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9705-2018
- Carbonaceous Aerosols over Lachung in the Eastern Himalayas: Primary Sources and Secondary Formation of Organic Aerosols in a Remote High-Altitude Environment B. Arun et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00190
- Chemical characterization of long-range transport biomass burning emissions to the Himalayas: insights from high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4617-2018
- High Contribution of Secondary Brown Carbon to Aerosol Light Absorption in the Southeastern Margin of Tibetan Plateau Q. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL082731
- Enhancement in Particulate Organic Nitrogen and Light Absorption of Humic-Like Substances over Tibetan Plateau Due to Long-Range Transported Biomass Burning Emissions Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06152
- Larger than expected variation range in the real part of the refractive index for ambient aerosols in China G. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146443
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Insights into aqueous-phase and photochemical formation of secondary organic aerosol in the winter of Beijing Y. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118535
- Characterization of submicron aerosol volatility in the regional atmosphere in Southern China L. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.124383
- Measurement of gaseous and particulate formaldehyde in the Yangtze River Delta, China R. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117114
- Ammonia Emissions May Be Substantially Underestimated in China X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b02171
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in diverse atmospheric environments of China by dual-carbon isotope method M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150654
- Measurement report: Strong light absorption induced by aged biomass burning black carbon over the southeastern Tibetan Plateau in pre-monsoon season T. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8499-2021
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Contribution of South Asian biomass burning to black carbon over the Tibetan Plateau and its climatic impact J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116195
- Particle number size distribution and new particle formation under the influence of biomass burning at a high altitude background site at Mt. Yulong (3410 m), China D. Shang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15687-2018
- Improved source apportionment of organic aerosols in complex urban air pollution using the multilinear engine (ME-2) Q. Zhu et al. 10.5194/amt-11-1049-2018
- Biomass burning influences determination based on PM 2.5 chemical composition combined with fire counts at southeastern Tibetan Plateau during pre-monsoon period N. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.02.018
- Analysis of atmospheric ammonia over South and East Asia based on the MOZART-4 model and its comparison with satellite and surface observations P. Pawar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6389-2021
- Characteristics and sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in Shanghai during summer: Implications of regional transport Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116902
- Chemical composition of inorganic and organic species in snow/ice in the glaciers of western China P. Thapa et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135351
- The secondary formation of organosulfates under interactions between biogenic emissions and anthropogenic pollutants in summer in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10693-2018
- Chemical characterization and sources of submicron aerosols in the northeastern Qinghai–Tibet Plateau: insights from high-resolution mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7897-2019
- The formation of nitro-aromatic compounds under high NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> and anthropogenic VOC conditions in urban Beijing, China Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7649-2019
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021