Secondary ozone peaks in the troposphere over the Himalayas
Narendra Ojha et al.
Total article views: 2,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,725 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,088 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,077 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 648 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface ozone at Nam Co in the inland Tibetan Plateau: variation, synthesis comparison and regional representativeness X. Yin et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11293-2017
- Numerical study of air pollution over a typical basin topography: Source appointment of fine particulate matter during one severe haze in the megacity Xi'an X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135213
- Surface ozone in the Doon Valley of the Himalayan foothills during spring N. Ojha et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05085-2
- Investigations of vertical wind variations at a mountain top in the Himalaya using Doppler Lidar observations and model simulations K. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.12.011
- High tropospheric ozone in Lhasa within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in 2013: influence of convective transport and stratospheric intrusions D. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17979-2018
- Lower tropospheric ozone over India and its linkage to the South Asian monsoon X. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3101-2018
- Exploring the stratospheric source of ozone pollution over China during the 2016 Group of Twenty summit Z. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.02.010
- Evaluation of ambient air quality in Dehradun city during 2011–2014 A. Deep et al. 10.1007/s12040-019-1092-y
- On the impact of future climate change on tropopause folds and tropospheric ozone D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14387-2019
- A Global Climatology of Tropopause Folds in CAMS and MERRA‐2 Reanalyses D. Akritidis et al. 10.1029/2020JD034115
- A Relationship Between Ural‐Siberian Blocking and Himalayan Weather Anomalies U. Tiwari & A. B. G. Bush 10.1029/2019EA000638
- Harmonisation and trends of 20-year tropical tropospheric ozone data E. Leventidou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9189-2018
- Multiplatform observations of stratosphere-troposphere exchange over the Bharati (69.41° S, 76° E), Antarctica during ISEA-35 S. Das et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105455
- Very high stratospheric influence observed in the free troposphere over the northern Alps – just a local phenomenon? T. Trickl et al. 10.5194/acp-20-243-2020
- Deep stratospheric intrusion and Russian wildfire induce enhanced tropospheric ozone pollution over the northern Tibetan Plateau J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105662
Latest update: 25 Jan 2022