Summer ozone in the northern Front Range metropolitan area: weekend–weekday effects, temperature dependences, and the impact of drought
Andrew J. Abeleira and Delphine K. Farmer
Total article views: 2,139 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,117 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,105 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,353 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 752 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Human exposure to ozone in school and office indoor environments H. Salonen et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2018.07.012
- Spatial patterns and temporal variations of six criteria air pollutants during 2015 to 2017 in the city clusters of Sichuan Basin, China S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.172
- Observations of Acyl Peroxy Nitrates During the Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Éxperiment (FRAPPÉ) J. Zaragoza et al. 10.1002/2017JD027337
- Changes in summertime ozone in Colorado during 2000–2015 T. Bien et al. 10.1525/elementa.300
- Changes in ozone and precursors during two aged wildfire smoke events in the Colorado Front Range in summer 2015 J. Lindaas et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10691-2017
- Seasonality, sources and sinks of C1–C5 alkyl nitrates in the Colorado Front Range A. Abeleira et al. 10.1525/elementa.299
- A review of environmental droughts: Increased risk under global warming? S. Vicente-Serrano et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102953
- Characteristics of Surface Ozone in Five Provincial Capital Cities of China during 2014–2015 X. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11010107
- Development of a Fuel-Based Oil and Gas Inventory of Nitrogen Oxides Emissions A. Gorchov Negron et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b02245
- Testing the performance of field calibration techniques for low-cost gas sensors in new deployment locations: across a county line and across Colorado J. Casey & M. Hannigan 10.5194/amt-11-6351-2018
- Spatiotemporal Variations and Factors of Air Quality in Urban Central China during 2013–2015 M. Mao et al. 10.3390/ijerph17010229
- Evaluating Drought Responses of Surface Ozone Precursor Proxies: Variations With Land Cover Type, Precipitation, and Temperature J. Naimark et al. 10.1029/2020GL091520
- Temperature dependence of tropospheric ozone under NOx reductions over Germany N. Otero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118334
- Evaluation and characterization of volatile air toxics indoors in a heavy polluted city of northwestern China in wintertime Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.250
- What Are the Principal Factors Affecting Ambient Ozone Concentrations in Czech Mountain Forests? I. Hůnová et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00031
- Air quality impacts from oil and natural gas development in Colorado D. Helmig et al. 10.1525/elementa.398
- A decade of changes in nitrogen oxides over regions of oil and natural gas activity in the United States A. Majid et al. 10.1525/elementa.259
- Acyl Peroxy Nitrates Link Oil and Natural Gas Emissions to High Ozone Abundances in the Colorado Front Range During Summer 2015 J. Lindaas et al. 10.1029/2018JD028825
- Seasonality patterns and distinctive signature of latitude and population on ozone concentrations in Southern Ontario, Canada K. Leung et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118077
- Seasonality and Source Apportionment of Nonmethane Volatile Organic Compounds at Boulder Reservoir, Colorado, Between 2017 and 2019 I. Pollack et al. 10.1029/2020JD034234
- Measuring Biosphere–Atmosphere Exchange of Short-Lived Climate Forcers and Their Precursors D. Farmer & M. Riches 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00203
- Observing Severe Drought Influences on Ozone Air Pollution in California M. Demetillo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04852
Latest update: 03 May 2021