Near-road sampling of PM2. 5, BC, and fine-particle chemical components in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
Kabindra M. Shakya et al.
Total article views: 2,964 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,875 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,150 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 725 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inter-annual and seasonal variations in columnar aerosol characteristics and radiative effects over the Pokhara Valley in the Himalayan foothills – Composition, radiative forcing, and atmospheric heating S. Ramachandran & M. Rupakheti 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114799
- Traffic related PM2.5 air quality: Policy options for developing Pacific Island countries S. Mani et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2020.102519
- An overview of methods of fine and ultrafine particle collection for physicochemical characterisation and toxicity assessments P. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143553
- Mobile monitoring of air and noise pollution in Philadelphia neighborhoods during summer 2017 K. Shakya et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113195
- Ambient air quality in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal, during the pre-monsoon: concentrations and sources of particulate matter and trace gases M. Islam et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2927-2020
- Observation and analysis of spatiotemporal characteristics of surface ozone and carbon monoxide at multiple sites in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal K. Mahata et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14113-2018
- Exploring a deep LSTM neural network to forecast daily PM2.5 concentration using meteorological parameters in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal S. Dhakal et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00915-6
- Comparison of Liquefied Petroleum Gas Cookstoves and Wood Cooking Fires on PM2.5 Trends in Brick Workers’ Homes in Nepal J. Johnston et al. 10.3390/ijerph17165681
- Particulate matter variability in Kathmandu based on in-situ measurements, remote sensing, and reanalysis data S. Becker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105623
- Wintertime Boundary Layer Evolution and Air Pollution Potential Over the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal R. Regmi et al. 10.1029/2018JD030198
- Analysis of fine particle pollution data measured at 29 US diplomatic posts worldwide R. Dhammapala 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.070
- Air quality trends of the Kathmandu Valley: A satellite, observation and modeling perspective P. Mahapatra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.043
- Ocular surface symptoms among individuals exposed to ambient levels of traffic derived air pollution – a cross-sectional study N. Paudel et al. 10.12688/f1000research.13483.2
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal: insights into primary and secondary sources X. Wan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2725-2019
- Water-Soluble Brown Carbon in Atmospheric Aerosols from Godavari (Nepal), a Regional Representative of South Asia G. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00596
- Biodegradable CA/CPB electrospun nanofibers for efficient retention of airborne nanoparticles D. de Almeida et al. 10.1016/j.psep.2020.07.024
- Assessment of Health Impact of PM2.5 Exposure by Using WRF-Chem Model in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal A. Tuladhar et al. 10.3389/frsc.2021.672428
- Estimating contributions of black and brown carbon to solar absorption from aethalometer and AERONET measurements in the highly polluted Kathmandu Valley, Nepal S. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105164
- Investigation of aerosol black carbon over semi-urban and urban locations in south-western India A. Kolhe et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.04.010
- Investigation of Air Pollutants Related to the Vehicular Exhaust Emissions in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal Y. Fukusaki et al. 10.3390/atmos12101322
- Nepal emission inventory – Part I: Technologies and combustion sources (NEEMI-Tech) for 2001–2016 P. Sadavarte et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12953-2019
- Impact of COVID-19 lockdown on particulate matter (PM2.5) concentration in Kathmandu, Nepal A. Mishra et al. 10.1080/00207233.2021.1974757
- Air-Quality Assessment of On-Site Brick-Kiln Worker Housing in Bhaktapur, Nepal: Chemical Speciation of Indoor and Outdoor PM2.5 Pollution S. Thygerson et al. 10.3390/ijerph16214114
- Characterization of airborne dust samples collected from core areas of Kathmandu Valley B. Neupane et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e03791
- Roadside Exposure and Inflammation Biomarkers among a Cohort of Traffic Police in Kathmandu, Nepal K. Shakya et al. 10.3390/ijerph16030377
- Studies of Atmospheric PM2.5 and its Inorganic Water Soluble Ions and Trace Elements around Southeast Asia: a Review N. Dahari et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00132-x
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021