30 May 2017
Research article | 30 May 2017
Thermodynamic and dynamic responses of the hydrological cycle to solar dimming
Jane E. Smyth et al.
Total article views: 2,535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,529 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,933 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Energy transport, polar amplification, and ITCZ shifts in the GeoMIP G1 ensemble R. Russotto & T. Ackerman 10.5194/acp-18-2287-2018
- Tropical atmospheric circulation response to the G1 sunshade geoengineering radiative forcing experiment A. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8689-2018
- Global streamflow and flood response to stratospheric aerosol geoengineering L. Wei et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16033-2018
- Designing a Radiative Antidote to CO 2 J. Seeley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090876
- Extreme temperature and precipitation response to solar dimming and stratospheric aerosol geoengineering D. Ji et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10133-2018
- Is Turning Down the Sun a Good Proxy for Stratospheric Sulfate Geoengineering? D. Visioni et al. 10.1029/2020JD033952
- Effects of global warming and solar geoengineering on precipitation seasonality P. Bal et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aafc7d
- Climate econometric models indicate solar geoengineering would reduce inter-country income inequality A. Harding et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13957-x
- Changes in clouds and thermodynamics under solar geoengineering and implications for required solar reduction R. Russotto & T. Ackerman 10.5194/acp-18-11905-2018
- High‐Latitude Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Can Be More Effective if Injection Is Limited to Spring W. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021GL092696
- Groundwater system and climate change: Present status and future considerations A. Amanambu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125163
- Understanding the combined effects of global warming and anthropogenic aerosol forcing on the South Asian monsoon D. Ayantika et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05551-5
- The Regional Hydroclimate Response to Stratospheric Sulfate Geoengineering and the Role of Stratospheric Heating I. Simpson et al. 10.1029/2019JD031093
- Sensitivity of tropical monsoon precipitation to the latitude of stratospheric aerosol injections K. Krishnamohan & G. Bala 10.1007/s00382-021-06121-z
- Impact of solar geoengineering on temperatures over the Indonesian Maritime Continent H. Kuswanto et al. 10.1002/joc.7391
- A statistical examination of the effects of stratospheric sulfate geoengineering on tropical storm genesis Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9173-2018
- Sensitivity of the ITCZ Location to Ocean Forcing Via Q‐Flux Green's Function Experiments B. Harrop et al. 10.1029/2018GL080772
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023