Spatial, temporal and source contribution assessments of black carbon over the northern interior of South Africa
Total article views: 3,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,216 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,345 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 873 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 871 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Receptor modelling and risk assessment of volatile organic compounds measured at a regional background site in South Africa K. Jaars et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.10.047
- Assessment of polar organic aerosols at a regional background site in southern Africa W. Booyens et al. 10.1007/s10874-019-09389-y
- Source apportionment of black carbon and combustion-related CO2 for the determination of source-specific emission factors B. Alfoldy et al. 10.5194/amt-16-135-2023
- Factors governing the chemical composition of rain at a regional site in South Africa L. Kok et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120246
- The characteristics and local-regional contributions of atmospheric black carbon over urban and suburban locations in Shanghai, China X. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113188
- Intra-regional transport of black carbon between the south edge of the North China Plain and central China during winter haze episodes H. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4499-2019
- Concentration contextualisation, temporal patterns and sources of hydrogen sulphide at a site on the South African Highveld E. Cogho et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120140
- Simulating effects of aerosols on rainfall in southern Africa S. Henriksson et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0619-8
- Impacts of population growth and land use on air quality. A case study of Tshwane, Rustenburg and Emalahleni, South Africa L. Shikwambana & L. Tsoeleng 10.1080/03736245.2019.1670234
- Opportunities and challenges for savanna burning emissions abatement in southern Africa J. Russell-Smith et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112414
- Measurement report: Size-resolved chemical characterisation of aerosols in low-income urban settlements in South Africa C. Segakweng et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10291-2022
- Vertical profile and radiative forcing of black carbon in a winter pollution period over Chengdu, China L. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105896
- Six-year observations of aerosol optical properties at a southern African grassland savannah site M. Venter et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117477
- Retrieval of Black Carbon Absorption Aerosol Optical Depth from AERONET Observations over the World during 2000–2018 N. Dehkhoda et al. 10.3390/rs14061510
- Temporal and source assessments of organic and elemental carbon at sites in the northern South African interior P. Maritz et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09398-2
- Characterising Particulate Organic Nitrogen at A Savannah-Grassland Region in South Africa W. Booyens et al. 10.3390/atmos10090492
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023