Source-sector contributions to European ozone and fine PM in 2010 using AQMEII modeling data
Prakash Karamchandani et al.
Total article views: 2,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,301 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,683 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 618 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mobile source contributions to ambient ozone and particulate matter in 2025 M. Zawacki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.057
- Impact of Stack Parameters on Modeled PM2.5Conversion Rates: A Case Study of Chungnam during the KORUS-AQ 2016 H. Ju et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2019.35.5.593
- Comparison of source apportionment approaches and analysis of non-linearity in a real case model application C. Belis et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4731-2021
- The effects of intercontinental emission sources on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13655-2018
- Characteristics of intercontinental transport of tropospheric ozone from Africa to Asia H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4251-2018
- Source attribution of European surface O<sub>3</sub> using a tagged O<sub>3</sub> mechanism A. Lupaşcu & T. Butler 10.5194/acp-19-14535-2019
- Attributing ozone and its precursors to land transport emissions in Europe and Germany M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7843-2020
- PM2.5 Simulations for the Seoul Metropolitan Area: (II) Estimation of Self-Contributions and Emission-to-PM2.5 Conversion Rates for Each Source Category S. Kim et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2017.33.4.377
- Optimal estimation of initial concentrations and emission sources with 4D-Var for air pollution prediction in a 2D transport model C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145580
- Solar “brightening” impact on summer surface ozone between 1990 and 2010 in Europe – a model sensitivity study of the influence of the aerosol–radiation interactions E. Oikonomakis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9741-2018
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Characteristics of the source apportionment of primary and secondary inorganic PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta region during 2015 by numerical modeling W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115418
- Ozone source apportionment during peak summer events over southwestern Europe M. Pay et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5467-2019
- Ozone weekend effect in cities: Deep insights for urban air pollution control P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110193
- Coupling traffic originated urban air pollution estimation with an atmospheric chemistry model A. Kovács et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100868
- Future year ozone source attribution modeling study using CMAQ-ISAM S. Collet et al. 10.1080/10962247.2018.1496954
- Are contributions of emissions to ozone a matter of scale? – a study using MECO(n) (MESSy v2.50) M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-363-2020
- Modeling study of ozone source apportionment over the Pearl River Delta in 2015 W. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.091
- Amplified ozone pollution in cities during the COVID-19 lockdown P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139542
- Long-range transport of ozone across the eastern China seas: A case study in coastal cities in southeastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144520
- Trends and source apportionment of aerosols in Europe during 1980–2018 Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2579-2020
- Enhanced CAMx source apportionment analysis at an urban receptor in Milan based on source categories and emission regions N. Pepe et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100020
- COVID-19 lockdown: a boon in boosting the air quality of major Indian Metropolitan Cities D. Rathore et al. 10.1007/s10453-020-09673-5
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021