03 May 2017
Research article | 03 May 2017
Analysis of aerosol effects on warm clouds over the Yangtze River Delta from multi-sensor satellite observations
Yuqin Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,415 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,969 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 446 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of aerosol and cloud properties in three climate models using MODIS observations and its corresponding COSP simulator, as well as their application in aerosol–cloud interactions G. Saponaro et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1607-2020
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Multi-dimensional satellite observations of aerosol properties and aerosol types over three major urban clusters in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12331-2021
- Effect of aerosols on the macro- and micro-physical properties of warm clouds in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137618
- Atmospheric aerosol pollution across China: a spatiotemporal analysis of satellite-based aerosol optical depth during 2000–2016 Y. Feng et al. 10.1080/17538947.2018.1486892
- Research agenda for the Russian Far East and utilization of multi-platform comprehensive environmental observations T. Petäjä et al. 10.1080/17538947.2020.1826589
- Impact of aerosols on warm clouds over the Sichuan Basin, China in winter based on the MERRA-2 reanalysis dataset S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101342
- The Silk Road agenda of the Pan-Eurasian Experiment (PEEX) program H. Lappalainen et al. 10.1080/20964471.2018.1437704
- On the cause-and-effect relations between aerosols, water vapor, and clouds over East Asia S. Stathopoulos et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03563-7
- Contrasting changes in cloud optical properties and the influence of aerosols, meteorology and radiation feedback in the Himalaya Karakoram region M. Iftikhar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105210
- Is positive correlation between cloud droplet effective radius and aerosol optical depth over land due to retrieval artifacts or real physical processes? H. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8879-2019
- Anthropogenic emissions from South Asia reverses the aerosol indirect effect over the northern Indian Ocean S. Jose et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-74897-x
- Aerosols impact on the convective and non-convective rain distribution over the Indian region: Results from WRF-Chem simulation S. Kedia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.020
- Meteorological conditions and their effects on the relationship between aerosol optical depth and macro-physical properties of warm clouds over Shanghai based on MODIS Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.07.001
- Satellite-based estimate of the variability of warm cloud properties associated with aerosol and meteorological conditions Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18187-2018
- Long-term study of aerosol–cloud–precipitation interaction over the eastern part of India using satellite observations during pre-monsoon season S. Kant et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2509-2
- Exploring aerosol–cloud interaction using VOCALS-REx aircraft measurements H. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7955-2019
- Assessment of seasonal cloud properties in the United Arab Emirates and adjoining regions from geostationary satellite data K. Kumar & K. Suzuki 10.1016/j.rse.2019.04.024
- Influence of biogenic emissions from boreal forests on aerosol–cloud interactions T. Petäjä et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00876-0
- Consistent signal of aerosol indirect and semi-direct effect on water clouds in the oceanic regions adjacent to the Indian subcontinent S. Rao & S. Dey 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104677
- Did dust intrusion and lofting escalate the catastrophic widespread lightning on 16th April 2019, India? B. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105933
- A seasonal analysis of aerosol-cloud-radiation interaction over Indian region during 2000–2017 S. Kant et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.044
- Opposite Aerosol Index‐Cloud Droplet Effective Radius Correlations Over Major Industrial Regions and Their Adjacent Oceans X. Ma et al. 10.1029/2018GL077562
- The variability of warm cloud droplet radius induced by aerosols and water vapor in Shanghai from MODIS observations Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105470
Latest update: 24 May 2022