25 Apr 2017
Research article | 25 Apr 2017
First results of the Piton de la Fournaise STRAP 2015 experiment: multidisciplinary tracking of a volcanic gas and aerosol plume
Pierre Tulet et al.
Total article views: 2,429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,403 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,591 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,575 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 829 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 828 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High occurrence of new particle formation events at the Maïdo high-altitude observatory (2150 m), Réunion (Indian Ocean) B. Foucart et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9243-2018
- CO2 flux emissions from the Earth’s most actively degassing volcanoes, 2005–2015 A. Aiuppa et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41901-y
- Volcanic Plume Aging During Passive Degassing and Low Eruptive Events of Etna and Stromboli Volcanoes J. Pianezze et al. 10.1029/2019JD031122
- Preliminary results from the FARCE 2015 campaign: multidisciplinary study of the forest–gas–aerosol–cloud system on the tropical island of La Réunion V. Duflot et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10591-2019
- Development of turbulent scheme in the FLEXPART-AROME v1.2.1 Lagrangian particle dispersion model B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4245-2019
- MAX-DOAS measurements of NO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>2</sub>, HCHO, and BrO at the Mt. Waliguan WMO GAW global baseline station in the Tibetan Plateau J. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6973-2020
- Measurement report: Source apportionment of volatile organic compounds at the remote high-altitude Maïdo observatory B. Verreyken et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12965-2021
- Evidence of New Particle Formation Within Etna and Stromboli Volcanic Plumes and Its Parameterization From Airborne In Situ Measurements M. Sahyoun et al. 10.1029/2018JD028882
- Volcano Crisis Management at Piton de la Fournaise (La Réunion) during the COVID-19 Lockdown A. Peltier et al. 10.1785/0220200212
- The Effect of Using a New Parameterization of Nucleation in the WRF-Chem Model on New Particle Formation in a Passive Volcanic Plume S. Arghavani et al. 10.3390/atmos13010015
- The isotopic composition of near-surface water vapor at the Maïdo observatory (Reunion Island, southwestern Indian Ocean) documents the controls of the humidity of the subtropical troposphere E. Guilpart et al. 10.1002/2017JD026791
- New particle formation in the volcanic eruption plume of the Piton de la Fournaise: specific features from a long-term dataset C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13243-2019
Latest update: 24 May 2022