Real-time aerosol optical properties, morphology and mixing states under clear, haze and fog episodes in the summer of urban Beijing
Rui Li et al.
Total article views: 2,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,678 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,960 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 718 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The air pollution governed by subtropical high in a coastal city in Southeast China: Formation processes and influencing mechanisms X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.341
- Enhanced mixing state of black carbon with nitrate in single particles during haze periods in Zhengzhou, China Q. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.03.031
- Relationship between the Optical Properties and Chemical Composition of Urban Aerosol Particles in Lithuania J. Pauraite et al. 10.1155/2018/8674173
- The hourly characteristics of aerosol chemical compositions under fog and high particle pollution events in Kinmen Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.008
- Interannual variation in the number and severity of autumnal haze days in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region and associated atmospheric circulation anomalies J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2018.08.001
- Size‐Resolved Characterization of the Chromophores in Atmospheric Particulate Matter From a Typical Coal‐Burning City in China Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2019JD031149
- Synergistic effect of water-soluble species and relative humidity on morphological changes in aerosol particles in the Beijing megacity during severe pollution episodes X. Pan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-219-2019
- In Situ Quantitative Observation of Hygroscopic Growth of Single Nanoparticle Aerosol by Surface Plasmon Resonance Microscopy Z. Xie et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c00431
- Dissolved organic carbon fractionation accelerates glacier-melting: A case study in the northern Tibetan Plateau Z. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.265
- Photochemical reaction playing a key role in particulate matter pollution over Central France: Insight from the aerosol optical properties D. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.084
- Two pathways of how remote SST anomalies drive the interannual variability of autumnal haze days in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region, China J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1521-2019
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Transport Patterns, Size Distributions, and Depolarization Characteristics of Dust Particles in East Asia in Spring 2018 Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031752
- Pollution severity-dependent aerosol light scattering enhanced by inorganic species formation in Beijing haze Q. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137545
- Review of brown carbon aerosols: Recent progress and perspectives J. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.083
- Characteristics and mixing state of aerosol at the summit of Mount Tai (1534 m) in Central East China: First measurements with SPAMS H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.021
- A short review on the effects of aerosols on visibility impairment E. Emetere Moses & M. Akinyemi 10.1088/1742-6596/852/1/012006
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021